To listen to streaming music offline on your device like MP3 player, iPods, you can read this article to choose the best streaming audio recorder to record audio from streaming music platforms and radio in high quality.
When it comes to listening to streaming music, such as Apple Music, Spotify music, Deezer, Tidal, Amazon Music, etc., most of people may want to know if they can enjoy streaming music offline. The answer is yes. With the help of a professional streaming audio recorder, you can record streaming audio and even play them on any device without an Internet connection. Here, we have collected the best 6 best streaming audio recorders that can record audio from mainstream music services into popular audio formats, and list their Pros&Cons to help you make the right choice.
- 1. TunesBank Apple Music Converter – Apple Music Streaming Audio Recorder
- 2. TunesBank Spotify Music Converter – Spotify Music Streaming Audio Recorder
- 3. UkeySoft Apple Music Converter – Streaming Audio Recorder for Apple Music
- 4. UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter – Streaming Audio Recorder for Spotify
- 5. Screen Audio Recorder – Record Any Streaming Audio on Mac/PC
- 6. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder – Record Any Audio Source
TunesBank Apple Music Converter has become the top 1 of the list with its easy-to-use, excellent audio quality and powerful functions. It is not only an excellent streaming audio recorder, but also an excellent audio converter and powerful DRM Removal tool. With using it, you can easily unlock Apple Music DRM, and then convert Apple Music M4P songs to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC popular formats supported by most music devices and players, including iPhone, Android, iPad, MP3 player, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Touch, iPod Classic, Sony Walkman, PSP, Xbox, etc.
The bit rate up to 320kbps and the sampling rate of 48000Hz make it easy for you to get high-quality Apple music tracks. Meanwhile, it will preserve all ID3 tag and metadata in the output MP3/M4A files. In addition, it also works perfectly to convert iTunes purchased M4P music, iTunes M4B audiobooks and Audible AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3, M4A, AAC audio files. Also, it can do a good job on extracting audios from iTunes videos, movies and TV shows. In this way, you can enjoy Apple Music, iTunes music, Audiobook on any device in offline mode!
Video Guide: How to Convert Apple Music to MP3/M4A?
- Easy to use, no any skills required.
- User-friendly interface, no any ads and malware.
- Support multiple output audio formats and custom parameters.
- Losslessly record audio from Apple Music, iTunes Music and Audiobook.
- Supports to extract audios from iTunes music videos, movies, TV shows.
- 5X conversion speed on Mac and 10X conversion speed on Windows.
- Get high-quality streaming music for offline listening without subscription.
- Enjoy Apple Music on any device or tablet without internet connection.
- Not free, its trial version only allows you convert the first 3 minutes of each song.
- Mac version only offers MP3, M4A and FLAC formats, no AAC format.
- Only works for Apple Music, iTunes Music, iTunes M4B audiobook and Audible audiobook.
- Need iTunes app or Apple Music app installed.
In addition to TunesBank Apple Music Converter, TunesBank also released TunesBank Spotify Music Converter for Spotify music lovers. TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is specially designed for both Spotify Free and Premium users to download Spotify music without premium, and then convert any Spotify tracks, podcasts, albums, playlist to MP3, M4A, FLAC or WAV with lossless quality. What’s more, it can convert Spotify music at 5 times faster conversion speed while retaining the complete ID3 tags after conversion. After which, you transfer the Spotify songs to USB drive, SD Card, MP3 player, or any other device for offline enjoying.
Tutorial: How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3 on Mac?
- Easy to operate, with a simple and clean interface.
- Easily remove ads and DRM protection from recorded Spotify music.
- Download any tracks, podcast, albums and playlist from Spotify for free.
- Reliably and accurately record Spotify music to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC format.
- Supports batch conversion and offers 5X faster faster conversion speed.
- Lossless conversion and keep all ID3 tags in the output MP4/M4A files.
- Listen to Spotify music on any device without internet connection or Wi-Fi.
- Highly compatible with Mac, Windows and the latest version of Spotify desktop app.
- Not free, but offers trial version.
- Only support to record Spotify music.
- Only Windows version offers WAV format.
- Need Spotify desktop app installed.
For Apple Music lovers, you can also rely on UkeySoft Apple Music Converter. UkeySoft Apple Music Converter not only lets you remove DRM from Apple Music, iTunes music Audiobook, but also enables you to convert iTunes purchased M4P music, iTunes M4B audiobooks and Audible AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3, M4A, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC with losing any audio quality. Moreover, it will also keep all ID3 tags, metadata in the output MP3 files, such as title, artwork, artist, album, genre, track number, etc, and you can even edit or add the missing tag in the output files. Also, it supports to record audios from iTunes movies, TV Shows or music videos.
- Offers a wide variety of output audio formats.
- Fast conversion speed, remain all ID3 tags and metadata.
- Can record audios from iTunes music videos, movies or TV Shows.
- Lossless output quality, 320kbps Bitrate and 48000Hz Sample rate.
- Highly compatible with latest version of iTunes and Mac/ Windows OS.
- Support multiple languages: English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French and Japanese, Spanish and German version.
- A paid software, not free.
- Only supports to record audio from Apple Music, iTunes Music, iTunes Audiobook and Audible Audiobook.
- Cannot record audio from other streaming music services, like Amzon Music, Google Play Music, Tidal, Deezer, etc.
- Need iTunes app or Apple Music app installed.
When it comes to record audios from Spotify music, UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter is also a good option. This great tool lets you remove DRM from Spotify music and convert them to plain MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF with lossless quality. By using this tool, all Spotify subscribers can save Spotify tracks forever and play them on any devices like iPod Nano, iPhone, Android, PSP, Xbox, MP3 player, etc.
- Convert Spotify music to universal formats.
- Record Spotify songs with lossless audio quality.
- Burn Spotify music to CD or save to US flash drive, SD card.
- Not free, but provides trial version.
- Only supports to record Spotify songs, podcasts, playlist and albums.
- Need Spotify desktop app installed.
Screen Audio Recorder is an all-in-one video recorder and music recorder, which supports to record audio from Apple Music, Spotify Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Deezer, Line, Pandora, YouTube, Google Play Music, etc. It can records and saves the music as MP3, AAC, WMA, M4A files with high audio quality on your computer. In addition to record audios from popular streaming music platforms, it also supports to capture screen, record video, take snapshot and edit the recorded content as needs.
- Lets you record online audios for free with watermark.
- Offers different output formats with high quality
- Powerful functions, can record videos and audios from popular websites.
- With built-in editing functions, lets you cut, trim, merge or edit audio clips.
- Not for free, only the paid version can remove the watermark.
- Can’t retain ID3 tags in the recorded audios/ videos.
When it comes to Streaming Audio Recorder, Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder is another alternative that can record any audio source from more than 300 popular music streaming sites and radios to your computer, including Apple Music, Spotify, iTunes radio, BBC radio, etc. What’s more, it will preserve 100% complete ID3 tags in the recorded music files. Besides, you can use it remove ad from the recorded streaming music and import the recorded audio files to iTunes library easily.
- Fully support multiple music streaming services and radios.
- Keep original ID3 tags in the recorded files.
- Excellent audio quality, up to 25kbps bitrate.
- Lets you create .M4r (iPhone) and MP3 ringtones.
- Not for free.
- Not available on all sources.
- Only offers MP4 and AAC output formats.
- Can’t support Mac OS X 10.11 and 10.12 at present.
The above are the best 6 streaming audio recorders. By comparing their availability, output format and recording quality, you can choose a best audio recorder that suits you. If you want to get audios from Apple Music and record audios from iTunes videos, then TunesBank Apple Music Converter is the best option. For Spotify music lovers, TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is worth trying. If you pay more attention to recording video and audio that playing on your computer, then you can rely on UkeySoft Screen Audio Recorder. In short, what suits you is the best!