Do you want to enjoy Spotify music on your iPod Nano, iPod Classic or iPod Shuffle? This toturial will teach you to convert Spotify music to M4A or MP3 audio files so that you can sync them to all iPods for offline playback anytime, anywhere.
Apple’s iPod has always made it ideal for enjoying music wherever you go. Do you want to play Spotify music on iPod nano? Looking for a way to download Spotify music to iPods? To download Spotify Music to iPod Nano, iPod Classic, and iPod Shuffle, you need to download and convert Spotify music to M4A or MP3 firstly.
You May Like:
In fact, Spotify has added DRM protection to all its songs, even you have download songs for offline listening in Spotify app for desktop, you can’t sync Spotify music to iPod nano or other devices directly. To play Spotify music on MP3 players like iPod nano, Sony Walkman, you need to convert Spotify music to MP3 or M4A format, which is compatible with iPods. In this tutorial, you are going to explore how to download and sync Spotify music iPods.
To convert Spotify music to MP3/M4A audio files, you need to ask a third-party Spotify music downloader for help. In this way, you are able to transfer Spotify music to iPod nano or classic, etc. Here TunesBank Spotify Music Converter comes in handy.
Best Tool to Download Spotify Music to iPods
TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is the best tool for Spotify Premium and Free users to download Spotify music to iPod, iPad and iPhone. It has the ability to remove DRM from Spotify music and convert Spotify Music to unprotected MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, so that you are able to listen to Spotify tracks/playlist on iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod shuffle, etc.
Main Features of TunesBank Spotify Music Converter:
- Remove DRM from Spotify songs, albums, artists, podcasts, playlist, etc.
- Download tracks, playlists and album from Spotify without premium.
- Convert Spotify tracks/albums/playlist to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC at 10X speed.
- Preserve 100% lossless audio quality and all ID3 tags in output M4A/MP3 files.
- Import Spotify songs to iTunes, Google Drive, One Drive or share via email.
- Listen to Spotify music on iPod Nano/Classic/Shuffle/Touch, iPhone, iPad, etc.
- Burn Spotify music to CD.
- Play Spotify music on any MP3 players.
Guide: How to Download Spotify Music to iPod Nano/Classic/Shuffle
TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is very easy to operate, everyone can use it in very basic English. To sync your Spotify songs and playlist to iPod, the first step is to download and install TunesBank Spotify Music Converter to your Mac or Windows.
Step 1. Launch TunesBank Spotify Music Converter
Launch TunesBank Spotify Music Converter on the desktop. As you can see, TunesBank program offers a simple and clean interface, please login your Spotify account.
Step 2. Add Spotify Playlist/Albums to the Downloading List
Open a playlist or albums in it’s built-in Spotify web player, then directly drag to the floating “+” button, then TunesBank Spotify Music Converter will add all the tracks to the conversion list for you.
When all the tracks are added now, tapping “Select All” beside the “Remove” icon or scrolling the list to manually tick the songs that you want to download.
Step 3. Choose M4A or MP3 Format for iPods
To enjoy Spotify music on iPod nano or iPod Shuffle, M4A or MP3 format is recommended. Go to the “Convert all files to:” option in the upper right corner, pick the target format.
You are able to select an output format to download all Spotify tracks at once (manually selecting for each of them is also available).
After that, you can click the “Preferences” in the menu to customize Bitrate, Sample rate and Channels.
Step 4. Download Spotify Music to M4A/MP3 for iPods
If everything is ready, simply click on the “Convert All” button to save DRM-free Spotify tracks on hard drive.
When finished, please go to the “Finished” section to find the converted Spotify music files.
Step 5. Transfer the Downloaded Spotify Songs to iPod Nano/Classic/Shuffle
Great! You have saved all the unprotected Spotify songs on your hard drive.
Now it’s time to sync Spotify music to iPod classic, iPod nano, iPad, iPhone or other devices.
1) Launch iTunes on your PC or Mac.
2) Create a new playlist in iTunes, then add the MP3 music files to this new created playlist. Just Click “File” > “Add Files to library” to import the Spotify M4A/MP3 songs to iTunes.
3) Connect your iPod Nano, iPod Classic or iPod Shuffle to PC using Apple USB cable. Then choose your device icon.
4) Click on “Music” > “Sync Music”, and select “Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres” or “Entire music Library”, then select “Recently Added” under the “Playlists”.
5) Finally, tab the “Apply” button to sync Spotify music to iPod nano for playback.
Tips: This method is also suitable for syncing Spotify songs to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad and other devices.
With the help of TunesBank Spotify Music Converter, you can not only sync Spotify playlist to iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic and iPod Touch for offline playback, but also transfer Spotify songs other devices, such as MP3 player, Sony Walkman, SanDisk, PSP, Zune, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3 Format
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Download Spotify Podcast without Premium
- Spotify Ripper – Rip Spotify Music to MP3
- How to Download Songs from Spotify for Free
- How to Remove DRM from Spotify Music
- How to Download Spotify Music to MP3 on Mac
- How to Block Ads on Spotify Music Songs
- How to Save All Your Favorite Songs Forever
- Download Spotify Music to MP3 Player
- How to Download Spotify Music to iPods
- How to Burn Spotify Music to CD
- How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to iTunes