Due to DRM restrictions, you can not transfer Audible AAX files to any device for playback freely. In this post, we will guide you how to unlock Audible DRM then convert Audible AAX to MP3 format. So that you can listen to Audible books without any limits.
“I’ve download many audiobooks from Audible platform. But I can’t transfer them to my Sony Walkman, because file format is not compatible. Is there any easy way to convert Audible AAX files to MP3?”
From the reports of the digital publishing industry in recent years, we can find that the sales of e-books are declining, while the audiobook market is expanding. If you are also an audiobook lover, Audible, with its massive audiobook library and colorful content, must occupy a very important position in your heart. However, the downloaded Audible books are encrypted by Audible DRM and encoded as AA/AAX format, which can only be played on specific devices. Well, AAX is a audiobook format used in Audible Enhanced Audiobook, which can be compatible with iTunes, iPod Touch, Zune, Amazon Kindle 2, etc.
It’s really annoying for people who don’t use these devices. Under such circumstances, the solution is remove Audible DRM then convert Audible AAX to MP3 format. In previous articles, we introduced how to convert Audible AA to MP3, today we are going to show you 2 easy but effective ways to convert Audible AAX books to MP3.
To convert AAX to MP3 for free, you can try the Online Audio Converter. It is a free online audio converter which can help you convert AAX files to MP3 online without launching extra apps. You can follow the steps below.
Step 1. Search ‘Online Audio Converter’ on your browser.
Step 2. Press “Open files” button to add the download Audible AAX files.
Step 3. Set MP3 format and define other output settings then click “Convert” to convert AAX to MP3 online.
- Free & easy to use.
- Customize the output settings.
- Need stable and fluent net connection.
- Set size limits, only can convert Audible AAX files under 10Mb.
- Not support batch converting.
- Too many ads on the page.
If you don’t want to tolerate the shortcomings of Online Audio Converter, please read on to find the best choice.
TunesBank Audible Converter is a powerful Audible AAX to MP3 converter. It can help you easily remove DRM from Audible audiobooks and support to convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC with original output quality. What’s more, unlike the other converters on the market, there is no need to install the iTunes APP and authorize Audible account. It is worth mentioning that with the built-in Split feature, you can separate audiobook files into small clips by chapters or time. In addition, the conversion speed of TunesBank is up to 100X, which means you can convert an entire book at lightning speed. In this way, you can convert Audible AAX to MP3 with ease, then you can play Audible on MP3 player without limits.
Highlights of TunesBank Audible AAX to MP3 Converter:
- Remove DRM protection from Audible audiobooks.
- Convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC.
- No need iTunes App and authorize Audible account.
- Up to 100X conversion speed and support to batch converting.
- Cut chunk audiobooks into small segments by chapters or time.
- Retain ID3 tags and chapters info including title, author, date, etc.
Do you want to download music and videos from YouTube, Facebook, NetFlix, Vimeo and other hot websites? 4kFinder Video Downloader is what you need! It is a popular and professional online video downloader which supports to download any online video and audio to local computer from YouTube and more than 1000 hot sites. And you can download unlimited videos at 6X faster download speed. With it, you can easily watch high-quality YouTube videos on any device and tablet!
Tutorial: Convert Audible AAX to MP3 with TunesBank Converter
Step 1. Add Audible Audiobooks to TunesBank
Install and launch TunesBank Audible Converter at first. Then drag and drop the Audible AAX audiobooks to the interface of TunesBank Audible Converter. Or just click on “Add File” to add files.
Step 2. Select MP3 as Output Format
Press “Output Format” to select MP3 as output format. In this part, you can also customize the Sample Rate, Bit Rate and even split audiobooks as you need.
Step 3. Start to Convert Audible AAX to MP3
Once you click on the “Convert All” button, the process will start to convert Audible to MP3 and it will not cause any quality loss in the output files.
Step 4. Get the Converted Audible MP3 Files
Once the converting is complete, click “Completed” > “Open File” to get the Audible MP3 books.
- Simple to use, user-friendly interface.
- No need iTunes and Audible authorization.
- Convert Audible AA/AAX to various formats losslessly.
- Keep original quality, ID3 tags, metadata and chapter info.
- Customize the output settings according to your needs.
- Support separate audiobooks into small parts by chapter, time.
- Lightening conversion speed and batch conversion.
- Highly compatible with Mac & Windows computer.
- Not free, but free trial allows you to convert 2 Audible books for free in 15 days.
Though Online Audio Converter is free and easy to use, its disadvantages will consume people’s patience. By comparison, TunesBank Audible Converter is a best way to convert Audible AAX to MP3. Its powerful functions will help you solve everything about Audible books. Why not install and have a try?
- Convert Audible AAX to MP3 on Window & Mac
- Convert Audible AA to MP3 on Windows/Mac
- How to Convert iTunes M4B to MP3
- How to Download Audible Audiobooks to MP3 Player
- 9 Ways to Listen to Audible Audiobooks in the Car
- Convert Audible AA to WAV on Windows/Mac
- How to Split Audible Audiobooks
- Best Audible AA and AAX to MP3 Converters 2022
- How to Put Audiobooks from Audible on
- 2 Ways to Download Audible Audiobooks on Android
- Top 3 AAX to MP3 Converter (Free, Online, Offline)