How to get free Audible books? This article will teach you how to get free audiobooks from Audible website and download free Audible books for offline listening. Also, you can even convert downloaded Audible books to MP3 for listening anytime and anywhere.
Since 2020, the sudden COVID-19 pandemic has greatly affected our daily lives and work. You may be anxious and nervous because of the spread of the virus. May wish to listen to some wonderful audiobooks from Audible to relieve tension. Here, you can hear inspirational autobiography, fascinating novels, they can all help you out of trouble. Even better, you can get free audiobooks from Audible. Keep reading and you will know how to download free Audible books and how to convert Audible audiobooks to MP3 for playback freely.
1. Open your browser on a PC/Mac computer, search audible.com/ep/FreeListens. Or type “free audiobooks” in the search bar in the Audible official website.
2. Find the audiobook you want to download in this page. Click its title and press “Buy for $0.00.”
3. After selected the audiobooks that you want to download, click “Proceed to Checkout” to check order information and click “Complete purchase.”
4. Click “Library” to add the books to your library, then press “Download.” After downloading, you can listen to your free Audible audiobook on your computer and mobile device.
In Part 1, you already know how to get and download free Audible books. However, you can’t transfer downloaded free Audible books to any devices for listening. That’s because all Audible books are encoded in the AA or AAX format with DRM protection that can only be played on the Audible-authorization devices. In order to listen to Audible books on any device and player permanently, you need to use an excellent Audible to MP3 converter to remove Audible DRM and convert Audible to MP3 or other popular formats.
TunesBank Audible Converter is a multifunctional tool, it can not only unlock the DRM protection from Audible books, but also convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV without iTunes App and get Audible authorization. Moreover, the converted Audible files will retain the ID3 tags, chapters info including title, author, genre, date, etc. Surprisingly, you can even customize the output settings like Bit Rate, Sample Rate, and cut the big Audible books into small clips via chapters, parts or time. By using special conversion technology, it can convert Audible audiobooks at up to 100X fast speed without touching any quality. In this way, you can easily remove DRM from Audible AA or AAX audiobooks and convert Audible to MP3 format, then you can download free Audible books to any device for playback freely.
Main Features of TunesBank Audible Converter:
- Unlock the DRM protection from Audible AA/AAX audiobooks.
- Convert Audible to MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV with original quality.
- Cut big Audible books into small parts via chapters or time frame.
- Works at up to 100X super fast speed and supports batch conversion.
- Convert Audible books without iTunes App and get Audible authorization.
- Save ID3 tags, chapter info like title, artist, genre, date, book cover, etc.
- Enjoy free Audible books on any device and player without any restrictions.
Guide: Convert Audible Audiobooks to MP3 for Playback Freely
Step 1. Run TunesBank Audible Converter
Download, install and run TunesBank Audible Converter on your computer desktop.
Step 2. Add Audible Audiobooks to TunesBank
You can directly drag and drop the Audible books to the TunesBank interface or click “Add File” to select audiobooks you want to add to TunesBank.
Step 3. Adjust Output Setting
Choose the “Output Setting” in the upper right corner. You can set MP3 as the Output Format, also adjust Sample Rate, Bit Rate as your needs. You can even split the audiobook into small segments by using this software.
Step 4. Start to Convert Audible to MP3
Click “Convert All” button to convert Audible books to MP3 formats.
Step 5. View the Audible MP3 Files
After that, go to the “Completed” > “Open File” to get the unprotected Audible MP3 files.
Now you’ve learned how to get and download free audiobooks from Audible, you can listen to them on your Audible App, but you cannot transfer them freely to the majority of devices. With the help of TunesBank Audible Converter, you can unlock the Audible DRM restrictions and convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3 and other popular formats with ease. In this way, you can listen to free Audible books on any device anytime, anywhere.
- Convert Audible AAX to MP3 on Window & Mac
- Convert Audible AA to MP3 on Windows/Mac
- How to Convert iTunes M4B to MP3
- How to Download Audible Audiobooks to MP3 Player
- 9 Ways to Listen to Audible Audiobooks in the Car
- Convert Audible AA to WAV on Windows/Mac
- How to Split Audible Audiobooks
- Best Audible AA and AAX to MP3 Converters 2022
- How to Put Audiobooks from Audible on
- 2 Ways to Download Audible Audiobooks on Android
- Top 3 AAX to MP3 Converter (Free, Online, Offline)