What is the best Audible to MP3 converter? In this article, we will compare the top 6 Audible audiobook converters to convert Audible AA and AAX audiobooks to MP3, helping you find the best Audible converter.
In today’s fast-paced era, many people do not have the time to spend a few hours perusing paper books. Audible, as the leader of audiobooks, provides a lot of convenience for people. With it, people can listen to interesting audiobooks while flying, driving, running in the morning or taking a bath. You can use mobile phones and tablets to play them at will, but not everyone wants to use such a bulky device. Isn’t it a good choice to play audiobooks on Sony Walkman or other portable MP3 players? Unfortunately, due to DRM limitations of Audible, most MP3 players are not compatible with Audible .aa and .aax file format. You have to remove Audible DRM and convert Audible to MP3 and other common format for playing in the most of devices.
After comparing many Audible converters on the market, we selected 6 top Audible converters for you. So which is the best? Keep reading, and you can find the best one for you.
TunesBank Audible Converter is a multifunctional Audible DRM removal and Audible audiobook converter which is highly compatible with Mac and Windows PC. To be more specific, TunesBank helps you remove Audible DRM from audiobooks and convert Audible to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC with 100% original sound quality. Surprisingly, the best part of this software is it can allow you convert Audible without install iTunes App and get Audible authorization, it saves you a lot of troubles. Beyond that, its built-in Split function supports to separate the chunk of Audible books to smaller parts via chapters or time. Moreover, the conversion speed of TunesBank Audible Converter can be up to 100X fast speed, and it also supports to batch converting, which means you can convert a 8 hours audiobooks in a swift. Unlike other converters on the market, TunesBank is the only software that can choose different output formats for each book. In this way, you can get Audible MP3 books and you can transfer them to any device for playback.
- Easy to use, concise and user-friendly interface.
- Convert Audible to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC losslessly.
- No need iTunes App and authorize Audible account.
- Edit the output settings like Bit Rate, Sample Rate, etc.
- Retain ID3 tags, chapter info including title, artist, date, etc.
- Separate large audiobooks into small parts by chapter, time.
- 100X super fast conversion speed and batch converting.
- Work perfectly with Mac and Windows computer.
$34.95/Lifetime, isn’t free. But free trial can convert 2 whole Audible books for free.
Tutorial: Convert Audible to MP3 with TunesBank Audible Converter
Step 1. Import Audible Audiobook to TunesBank
After download, install the software, launch TunesBank Audible Converter on your computer. Directly drag and drop the AA or AAX files to main interface of TunesBank. Or hit “Add File” button to import files from your local folder to program.
Step 2. Customize Output Format for Audible Audiobooks
Click “Output Format” to choose MP3 as output format. In this part, you can also customize the parameters, including Sample Rate, Bit Rate and even split audiobooks according to your needs.
Step 3. Start to Convert Audible to MP3
Once you hit the “Convert All” button, TunesBnak will start to convert Audible AA and AAX audiobooks to MP3 without losing any quality.
Once the converting is done, switch to “Completed” > “Open File” to view the Audible MP3 books.
UkeySoft Audible Converter is a powerful Audible to MP3 Converter. It can not only remove Audible DRM, but also convert Audible AA and AAX audiobooks to MP3, M4A, M4B, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AC3, OGG and AIFF format without touching any quality. As the same as TunesBank, UkeySoft is no need iTunes and Audible approval during the converting process. In addition, it also preserves the ID3 tags, metadata info in the output MP3 files, like book title, artist, copyright, etc. You can also split the audiobooks into smaller segments by chapter, time. With the help of UkeySoft Audible Converter, you can easily enjoy DRM-free Audible books on any device such as Sony Walkman, Kindle, iRiver, PSP, etc. without limits.
- Unlock Audible DRM encryption from AA and AAX files.
- Convert Audible AA/AAX files to MP3, M4A, FLAC, etc.
- Preserve original quality, ID3 tags, metadata and chapter info.
- Keep the ID3 tags and metadata like cover, artist, album, etc.
- Split chunk audiobook to small clips by chapter, time frame.
- Customize the Audible audiobook Bit rate and Sample rate.
- Support batch conversion and up to 700X super faste speed.
- Highly compatible with any Windows and Mac computer.
- Need to pay $29.95 for lifetime, its free version can convert first 3 minutes of each Audible books.
Guide: Convert Audible to MP3 with UkeySoft Audible Converter
Step 1. Add Audible Audiobooks to UkeySoft
Install and launch UkeySoft Audible Converter on your Mac or Windows computer. You can directly drag and drop the AA/AAX files to the program. Or click “Add” button to add the Audible books from the computer.
Step 2. Choose MP3 as Output Format
Click “Options” > “Advanced” to set MP3 as the output format, you can also define Sample Rate, Bitrate, etc., as you like.
Step 3. Start to Convert Audible to MP3
Click “Convert” button to start convert Audible to MP3 effortlessly.
Both TunesBank Apple Music Converter and UkeySoft Apple Music Converter are multifunctional converters. As the name implies, they are not only can convert Audible, but also convert Apple Music.
TunesBank Apple Music Converter is an all-in-one Apple Music Converter and Audiobook to MP3 Converter. It can bypass the DRM protection and convert Audible to MP3, M4A, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC format with 100% original quality. This software can convert Audible books at up to 16X fast speed on Windows PC, and it also keeps chapter and ID3 tags info. Amazingly, it can unlock DRM from iTunes audiobooks, tracks and Apple Music and convert them to popular formats like MP3, M4A, FLAC, etc.
- Unlock DRM from Audible AA/AAX books and iTunes M4B Audiobooks.
- Convert Audible AA or AAX Audiobooks to MP3, M4A, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC.
- Convert iTunes music, audiobooks, Apple Music to MP3, M4A, FLAC.
- Convert Audiobooks at 5-10X fast speed without touch any quality.
- Preserve ID3 tags and metadata of audiobooks.
- iTunes App and get Audible authorization.
- Not free, but offers free trial.
UkeySoft Apple Music Converter is basically the same as TunesBank Apple Music Converter. UkeySoft can not only remove Audible DRM and iTunes audiobooks, but also convert Audible AA/AAX books and iTunes M4B audiobooks to plain MP3, M4A, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and MKA audio formats with 16X faster conversion speed. It can convert all iTunes contents, which helps you to delete the DRM from Apple Music, iTunes music and convert them to unprotected MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC, etc. losslessly.
- Easy to operate, no ads.
- Crack DRM of Audible/iTunes audiobooks, Apple Music and iTunes music.
- Convert audiobooks, Apple Music and iTunes music to various formats.
- Save ID3 tags & metadata info in the output MP3/M4A files.
- iTunes need to be installed and Audible authentication.
- Can not cut the audiobooks into to small clips.
- Conversion speed is low.
Epubor Audible Converter is an easy-to-operate Audible converter. It can remove Audible DRM and can convert Audible AA and AAX audiobooks into MP3, M4B etc. As for the conversion speed, it runs at 60X speed. And all parameters can be saved well. Epubor allows to split big Audible books into smaller clips as well. With it, you don’t need to install iTunes, or authorize Audible account.
- Easy to operate.
- Neat and concise interface.
- 60X conversion speed.
- No need Audible or iTunes authentication.
- Need to pay $22.99.
- Unstable operation.
Audials Tunebite Audiobook Converter is another recommended Audible to MP3 converter for Windows, it uses recording technology to convert Audible to MP3 and other DRM-free formats. By using it, you can record Audible books and keep them as the Audible MP3 books.
- Use for music player.
- Convert Audible books to multiple popular formats.
- Work well with various audios like DRM-ed, non-DRM.
- Operation is not simple.
- The output quality may be losses.
- Support Windows computer only.
- Need to install iTunes to starting record audios.
UkeySoft Screen Recorder is a powerful video recorder, you can use it to record Audible to MP3 format. Except recording Audible audiobooks, it supports to record everything you can played on the screen in high-quality, which means you can use it to record Apple Music, Spotify Music, videos and so on.
- Simple to operate.
- Record any thing on the screen.
- Provides multiple kinds of output quality.
- Not free, but offer free trial.
- Recording is slow, 1:1 speed.
Through any of the software we introduced above, we can remove Audible DRM and convert Audible to MP3 or other popular formats. But after comparing the detailed advantages and disadvantages of each software, we highly recommend is TunesBank Audible Converter then UkeySoft Audible Converter. Whether it is built-in function, conversion speed or operation interface, TunesBank is your ideal choice. You can download free trial and have a try, and then you can decide whether to buy it.