Looking for a way to burn Spotify music to CD? Here is a simple way to convert Spotify songs/playlist to MP3 audio files, then you can use iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn Spotify music to CD, helping you enjoy Spotify music on a stardard CD player in your car or home.
“How to burn songs from Spotify to CD? I need to burn Spotify playlist to CD for listening in Car, is it possible to burn Spotify music to CD so that I can enjoy songs freely?”
“I want to burn Spotify playlist onto a CD for playing via CD player, how to burn music from Spotify to CD?”
It is a good option to burn Spotify music to CD, you can either collect your own mix of favorite Spotify songs, or you can play Spotify music in the car via CD. However, like its competitor Apple Music, Amazon Music Unlimited and Tidal, all Spotify songs adopt DRM protection technology and can only be played in the Spotify app. In other word, Spotify songs can’t be taken out from its application, and users can’t directly burn Spotify songs to CD or copy them to USB drive. So is there any way to burn a CD from Spotify?
The answer is Yes! Well, if you want to burn Spotify playlist to CD, you need to download Spotify music as MP3 files. Here you meet TunesBank Spotify Music Converter. In this tutorial, we will guide you to convert Spotify music to MP3, then you can easily to burn Spotify songs into a CD with with iTunes, Windows Media Player or any CD burning software. Let’s explore.
To burn Spotify songs to CD, things You’ll need:
- A Computer running Mac OS or Windows OS
- A Spotify account: Whether free or premium, just log in your Spotify to the built-in music web player for downloading songs.
- iTunes app or Windows Media Player: You can use iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn the converted Spotify songs to CD.
- A CD/DVD Burner: Make sure your computer has a built-in CD/DVD burner for burning music onto CDs. If you don’t have one of these burners, you can buy an external DVD burner that plugs into your computer’s USB port. For Mac computer, you need to buy a external DVD burner.
- A Blank CD disk: A CD-R or CD+R disc be used to stored Spotify MP3 songs, it not only can burn (write) MP3 files to it once, but a CD-RW or CD+RW disc can be written to multiple times. The write-once CD-R or CD+R provides maximum compatibility, but newer players accept CD-RW or CD+RWs, too.
- TunesBank Spotify Music Converter: It can help you download Spotify songs, albums or playlists to MP3, either free or premium subscribers can use it to download MP3s from Spotify.
Download and Burn Spotify Music to CD
TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is an all-in-one tool which is specially designed for Spotify Free and Premium users. It can not only lets you download Spotify music, playlist, albums and podcast from Sptify for free, but also supports to convert Spotify music to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC losslessly. This great tool allows you to customize the audio parameters as per your preference including bit rate, sample rate, and channels. More importantly, it can preserve the original audio quality and all ID3 tags in the output MP3/M4A files. In this way, you can easily burn the Spotify MP3 songs into a CD for enjoying!
- Download Spotify music for free.
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC.
- Save Spotify songs on computer forever.
- Upload Spotify songs to iTunes for burning to CD.
- Burn Spotify tracks, playlist to CD by one-click.
- Enjoy Spotify music on any device without Spotify app.
Let’s see how to use TunesBank Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify music to MP3, and then burn them to CD.
Step 1. Launch TunesBank Spotify Music Converter
Launch TunesBank Spotify Music Converter on Windows or Mac computer. When you are on the welcome page, please hit the “Open the Apple web player” to enter the main feed of the converter. TunesBank offers an entrance to open its built-in Spotify web player.
Tips: TunesBank Spotify Music Converter no longer requires to installing the Spotify app to process the music conversion anymore!
Step 2. Log in to Access the Download Feature
As you are in the Spotify web player, hit the “Sign in” icon provided in the upper-right corner, then use your Spotify account to process the login right away.
Step 3. Add Spotify Tracks to the Downloading list
Please open a playlist that you wanna to download, once reaching them, directly drag to the floating “+” button, then TunesBank Spotify Music Converter will add all the tracks to the conversion queue for you.
Or, you can also drag tracks from Spotify web player to the “+” icon.
Step 4. Choose Music to Download
When all the tracks are added now, tapping “Select All” beside the “Remove” icon or scrolling the list to manually tick the songs you desire to download offline are both available.
Step 5. Set MP3 as the Output Format
To save Spotify music to a CD, MP3 format is recommended. You can select the MP3 format for all the selected songs in the upper right corner.
Tips: For music enthusiasts who pursue high sound quality, the best source format is WAV audio format. But compared to MP3 format, WAV occupies more memory.
Next, go to “Preferences” in the menu bar and adjust the output settings like channel, sample rate, bit rate.
Step 4. Convert Spotify Music to MP3
Hit on “Convert All” button to convert Spotify tracks to MP3 losslessly.
A few minutes later, you can go to “Finished” section to find the converted Spotify songs, tab “View Output File” to view it.
All select Spotify songs saved on the computer, now you can burn them to a CD.
Now it’s time to burn Spotify tracks to CD for enjoying. Here you have two ways to Burn the converted Spotify tracks into a CD.
Way 1. Burn Spotify Music to CD on iTunes
When it comes to burnning Spotify music to a CD, iTunes comes in handy. Please download and install iTunes app on your computer before starting.
Step 1.Launch iTunes app on the desktop,then click “File” > “Add to Library” to import the converted Spotify MP3 songs to iTunes library.
Step 2. Click “File” again, and click “New” > “Playlist” to create a playlist.
Step 3. Insert a blank CD into the CD-ROM.
Step 4. Click “File” > “Burn Playlist to Disc”, and pick “Audio CD” from the format list.
Step 5. Finally, hit on the “Burn” button.
Way 2. Burn Spotify Songs to CD with Windows Media Player
To burn Spotify songs into CD, you can also rely on Windows Media Player. Follow the detailed steps below.
Step 1.Open Windows Media Player on your PC, and click “Playlist” in the left side to creat a new playlist. Then import the Spotify MP3 songs to the peogram.
Step 2. Insert a blank CD into the disc drive of your computer, and click on the “Burn” in the girht section.
Step 3. Drag and drop the newly created playlist to the Burn List dock, then all the Spotify MP3 songs will be displayed.
Step 4. Tap on “Menu” in the “Burn” panel, and choose “Audio CD” in the mune option.
Step 5. Press on the “Start Burn” to burn Spotify songs to a CD.
Tips: By the way, you can also use VLC Media Player to burn burn Spotify to a CD.
Great! With the help of TunesBank Spotify Music Converter, it’s quite easy to convert Spotify to MP3 and burn a CD from Spotify. Now, you can enjoy Spotify music on a standard CD player in your car or home.
- How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3 Format
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Download Spotify Podcast without Premium
- Spotify Ripper – Rip Spotify Music to MP3
- How to Download Songs from Spotify for Free
- How to Remove DRM from Spotify Music
- How to Download Spotify Music to MP3 on Mac
- How to Block Ads on Spotify Music Songs
- How to Save All Your Favorite Songs Forever
- Download Spotify Music to MP3 Player
- How to Download Spotify Music to iPods
- How to Burn Spotify Music to CD
- How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to iTunes