Wanna convert Audible AA and AAX audiobooks to WAV to burn to CD? In this post, we will show you a perfect workaround to convert Audible audiobooks to WAV by using an amazing Audible to WAV converter – TunesBank Audible Converter.
“I know that WAV format is the best audio quality for burning CD, so how can I convert Audible AA and AAX files to WAV? I want to burn Audible to CD for playback in the car.”
While Audible provides users with a variety of audiobooks, it also imposes many restrictions on these audiobooks. You cannot transfer Audible audiobooks to devices which are not authorized by Audible for free playback. That’s because of DRM encryption, Audible encodes its audiobook files into AA or AAX format. Thus, you can’t play your favorite audiobooks freely. That’s why we need to remove Audible DRM protection and convert Audible AA and AAX audiobooks to WAV.
Why Need to Convert Audible AA and AAX Files to WAV?
1) Compared to MP3, WAV is uncompressed lossless audio format. It provides a listening experience close to the original audio.
2) No need to encode and trans-code and it can be played on Windows/Mac/Linux system.
3) WAV’s high-quality audio is the best option for burning to CD. Satisfy those picky ears who have high requirements for audio quality.
You may already be eager to convert Audible audiobooks to WAV, to save you the hassle, we recommend an amazing Audible to WAV converter.
Best AA/AAX to WAV Converter: TunesBank Audible Converter
TunesBank Audible Converter is a profession-grade Audible to WAV converter, it can help you convert Audible audiobooks to WAV formats with original CD quality preserved. Besides converting Audible to WAV formats, you can also convert Audible audiobooks to MP3, M4A, FLAC without iTunes App and Audible account authorization. In addition, this software allows you keep the ID3 tags and chapters info in the output files including author, title, album, etc. without dropping any quality. Most strikingly, it has built-in Split feature, which supports to separate the large audiobooks into smaller parts via chapters and time. After that, you can get lossless Audible WAV books, and burn them to CD or play them with Hi-Fi speakers.
Features of TunesBank Audible to WAV Converter
- Crack Audible DRM encryption from audiobooks effortlessly.
- Convert Audible AA and AAX to WAV, FLAC, MP3, M4A losslessly.
- Split chunk of aduiobooks into smaller clips by chapters or time.
- Convert Audible without iTunes and get Audible authorization.
- Customize output parameters like Bit Rate, Sample Rate, etc.
- Preserve chapter info, ID3 tags including title, author, date, etc.
Tutorial: How to Convert Audible AA/AAX to WAV Losslessly?
Step 1. Import Audible Audiobooks to TunesBank
After download and install the software, open the TunesBank Audible Converter. You can directly drag & drop the Audible files to the interface of TunesBank. Or hit on “Add File” button to import files to the converter.
Step 2. Set WAV as Output Format
Tap “Output Format” to select WAV as output format. You can also personalize the parameters, including Sample Rate, Bit Rate and even split audiobooks according to your needs.
Step 3. Start to Convert Audible AAX to WAV
If all settings are done, click “Convert All” button to convert Audible AA and AAX to WAV losslessly.
Step 4. Get the Audible WAV Files
After the converting is finished, you can click “Completed” > “Open File” to find the high-quality Audible WAV files in your local drive.
Benefits: Burn Converted Audible WAV Audiobooks to CD on iTunes
Now you get the converted Audible audiobook in WAV format. There are many ways to burn Audible audiobooks to CD with iTunes, Windows Media Player, VLC Player, etc. Here, we take iTunes as an example to do a simple demonstration to guide you how to burn audiobooks to CD.
The latest iTunes App; downloaded Audible books; authorized Audible account in iTunes.
#1 Run iTunes App, import downloaded Audible files to iTunes library.
#2 Then choose the audiobooks you want to burn, and put them in New Playlists.
#3 Insert a blank CD to burn Audible audiobooks to CD.
The Bottom Lines
Audible’s DRM restrictions prevent users from freely transferring audiobooks to our own devices, let alone burning to CD. Thanks to TunesBank Audible Converter, with its help, you can easily convert Audible AA and AAX files to WAV, MP3, M4A, FLAC with lossless quality, these popular formats can be compatible with the majority of devices and players. In this way, you can burn Audible audiobooks to CD for playback in the car or enjoy high-quality Audible books on Hi-Fi speakers at home.
- Convert Audible AAX to MP3 on Window & Mac
- Convert Audible AA to MP3 on Windows/Mac
- How to Convert iTunes M4B to MP3
- How to Download Audible Audiobooks to MP3 Player
- 9 Ways to Listen to Audible Audiobooks in the Car
- Convert Audible AA to WAV on Windows/Mac
- How to Split Audible Audiobooks
- Best Audible AA and AAX to MP3 Converters 2022
- How to Put Audiobooks from Audible on
- 2 Ways to Download Audible Audiobooks on Android
- Top 3 AAX to MP3 Converter (Free, Online, Offline)