Do you want to burn Audible books to CD to play in the car stereo system? Today, you will learn 2 ways, you can burn Audible audiobooks to CD with iTunes or convert Audible to WAV then burn them to CD without limits.
“Can anybody tell me how to burn Audible books to CD? I want to listen to wonderful Audible audiobooks while driving through the car stereo system.”
CD is known for providing great sound quality, you can listen to high-quality audio through the car CD system or CD player. Therefore, many people are not satisfied with just listening to music with a CD player. They began to figure out how to burn Audible audiobooks to CD? In this way, they can listen to fascinating audiobooks through the car stereo while driving, or use the CD player to play audio novels while doing housework at home.
Benefits of Burning Audible to CD
- The Audible files in CD will not invalid.
- Can be played smoothly in the car or at home.
- CD provides higher audio quality of Audible books.
- CD can be played without internet connetion or signal.
- Won’t be disturbed by calls or messages while listening to CD.
However, burning Audible to CD is not as simple as burning MP3 files to CD. That’s because all Audible files have been DRM encrypted as .aa or .aax format. Therefore, the encrypted audios can only be played on Audible-approval devices, can’t be copied to other devices, much less burning to CD. In the latest article, we guided you how to play Audible books on Sony Walkman, today we will show you 2 effective ways to burn Audible audiobooks to CD.
The latest version of iTunes App.
The downloaded Audible files on local drive.
Authorize Audible account in iTunes.
Step 1. Add Audible Books to iTunes
Launch iTunes App, click “File” > “Add File to Library” to import downloaded Audible files to iTunes library.
Step 2. Make a New Playlists
Click the Menu box, then turn to left panel “Audiobooks”. Right-click the files you want to burn and click “Add to Playlist” > “New Playlist”.
Step 3 Burn Audible to CD
Insert a blank CD into the CD drive then turn to the left panel, right-click the “playlist” > “Burn Playlist to Disc”. You can define the burn settings in the pop-up window, such as speed, disc format. After that, click the “Burn” button and start to burn Audible audiobooks to CD.
- No need to install other CD burners or software.
- Need to update iTunes to the latest version.
- Regardless of the reason, all Audible tracks can only be burned once.
- Can only burn Audible books to audio CD, not MP3 CD.
- Files must be authorized by Audible can be played on iTunes.
- Audiobooks longer than 80 minutes need to be burned to a new CD.
Although iTunes can burn Audible audiobooks to CD, it still has the above limitations. If there is a problem during the burning process, the burning has failed. Or you don’t have the latest version of iTunes, these factors will cause the burning to fail. Fortunately, we will introduce you an excellent tool to help you remove the DRM encryption of Audible files and convert Audible AA/AAX files to MP3 and other popular formats, then you can burn Audible to CD with ease.
TunesBank Audible Converter is a profession-grade Audible DRM removal tool and Audible converter. With the assistance of this software, you can easily remove DRM from Audible audiobooks and convert Audible AA or AAX format files to popular WAV, MP3, M4A, FLAC without iTunes App installed and Audible account authorized. What’s more, all ID3 tags and chapter information of audiobooks will be well saved in the output files, including book title, artist, album, date, etc. Unlike the other converters on the market, you can even split the chunk audiobooks into smaller segments by chapters or time frame. Surprisingly, it can convert Audible books at 100X fast speed without touching any quality. In this way, you can get the DRM-free audiobooks and burn Audible books to CD without restrictions.
Core Features of TunesBank Audible Converter:
- Remove DRM protection from Audible audiobooks.
- Convert Audible AA/AAX to WAV, MP3, M4A, FLAC.
- No need to install iTunes and get Audible authorization.
- Keep ID3 tags and chapters information in the output files.
- Split the chunk audiobooks to small parts by chapters or time.
- Up to 100X conversion speed and support to batch converting.
- Get unprotected Audible books and burn to CD without iTunes.
Tutorial: Convert Audible Books to WAV and Burn to CD
In the next tutorial you will learn how to convert Audible AA/AAX to WAV, so that you can get the DRM-free Audible books and burn to CD with ease.
Step 1. Add Audible Books to TunesBank Converter
Install and run TunesBank Audible Converter on your computer. To save you the hassle, you can directly drag & drop the Audible books into TunesBank’s interface.
Step 2. Choose WAV as Output Format
Choose “Output Setting” and select output format as WAV, because WAV is uncompressed high-quality audio files, which is the best option for CD. You can also change the Bit Rate, Sample Rate, even Split the audio book in the settings window.
Step 3. Start Converting Audible to WAV
Click “Convert All” button to start converting Audible AA/AAX books to WAV.
Step 4. Get WAV Audible Files
After that,click “Completed” > “Open File” to get the high-quality WAV format Audible files.
Step 5. Burn Audible Books to CD without iTunes
Now you get the DRM-free Audible files. Here we will guide you how to burn Audible to CD without iTunes.
1) Burn Audible Audiobooks to CD with Windows Media Player
#1 Install and open Windows Media Player and insert a blank CD into CD drive on computer.
#2 Create a new playlist on ‘Playlist’ panel, and then drag & drop the converted Audible files to the new playlist.
#3 Click the ‘Burn’ button in the top right of the interface and drag Audible files to the ‘Burn List’ at the right side.
#4 Choose the ‘Audio CD’ option from the ‘Burn’ menu. Hit ‘Start Burn’ button to burn Audible books to CD.
2) Burn Audible Audiobooks to CD with VLC Media Player
# 1 Install and run VLC Media Player on your computer. Create a new playlist and drag converted Audible files to the playlist.
# 2 Click ‘Media’ > ‘Convert/Save’ option. Press ‘Disc’ and insert a blank CD or DVD into CD drive on your computer.
# 3 Hit ‘Audio CD and Browse’ on your computer. Then select the CD you just inserted and tap ‘Convert/Save’ button.
# 4 Click ‘Convert’ > ‘Browse’ button to select Audible files, then tap ‘Convert/Save’ button to start burning Audible books to CD.
- No need to install iTunes and Audible account authorize.
- Listening to Audible books on any device and player.
- Burning Audible books to CD without any restrictions.
- Splitting chunk audiobooks into small parts in order to facilitate playing.
- It is not free, costs $39.95 for lifetime using.
iTunes can help you burn Audible books to CD, but there will be some unstable factors when using it. If you want to save trouble during the burning process, TunesBank Converter is undoubtedly your best choice. It can remove Audible DRM effortlessly and convert Audible AA/AAX to various formats to meet your different needs. In this way, you can burn unprotected Audible books to CD for listening in car stereo system or enjoying on home CD Player.
- Convert Audible AAX to MP3 on Window & Mac
- Convert Audible AA to MP3 on Windows/Mac
- How to Convert iTunes M4B to MP3
- How to Download Audible Audiobooks to MP3 Player
- 9 Ways to Listen to Audible Audiobooks in the Car
- Convert Audible AA to WAV on Windows/Mac
- How to Split Audible Audiobooks
- Best Audible AA and AAX to MP3 Converters 2022
- How to Put Audiobooks from Audible on
- 2 Ways to Download Audible Audiobooks on Android
- Top 3 AAX to MP3 Converter (Free, Online, Offline)