Want to put Apple Music tracks on iPod nano and other devices? Apple Music tracks are in M4P format with DRM encryption. Here you can use TunesBank Apple Music Converter to unlock Apple Music DRM and convert Apple Music songs to MP3, M4A format to be compatible with iPods.
“When I sync the downloaded Apple Music songs to my iPod Nano 7g on my Macbook, it shows an error message. Why this happened? How can I put Apple Music to iPod Nano? Please help.”
Apple Music is a great music platform where we can access various songs, albums, podcasts, etc. However, we can only stream Apple Music on authorized devices, and iPod nano is not on the list. If you are a fan of Apple Music or iPod lovers, you may encounter the same problem: How to put Apple Music on iPod Nano? When you sync the downloaded Apple Music tracks to your iPod nano, it will prompt you that “Apple Music songs cannot be copied to iPod nano or iPod shuffle!” Confused? Don’t worry, here you will get the best way to put Apple Music tracks on iPod nano and any iPod device for enjoying.
put apple music on ipod nano
In fact, all Apple Music tracks are in M4P format encrypted with DRM (Digital Rights Management), which restricts you from listening to Apple Music on authorized devices such as iPhone, Android smartphones, macOS, and Windows PC, etc. On the other hand, Apple ensures that no customers can save their Apple Music songs on their devices after cancelling the subscription. Apple needs WiFi to authenticate Apple Music subscriptions, while the old iPod nano and shuffle do not have WiFi capabilities.
Although you can’t put Apple Music songs on iPod Nano directly, you can use an Apple Music Converter to break Apple Music DRM and convert Apple Music songs to M4A or MP3 format supported by iPods. Here you meet TunesBank Apple Music Converter.
TunesBank Apple Music Converter, an extraordinary and professional DRM removal and Apple Music Converter. It not only enables you to get rid of the DRM restrictions of Apple Music, but also convert Apple Music M4P songs to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC format to make it playable on iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, etc.
In addition, it also supports to convert iTunes purchased M4P music, iTunes M4B audiobooks and Audible AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC audios for your iPod. With this smart tool, you can not only transfer Apple Music to iPod, but also save Apple Music on computer and iPod forever even if you cancel your subscription.
Great Features of TunesBank Apple Music Converter:
- Remove DRM protection from Apple Music M4P tracks.
- Convert Apple Music M4P to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC formats.
- Convert iTunes Music, iTunes Audiobook and Audible Audiobook.
- Keep 100% lossless quality, all ID3 tags and metadata in output M4A/MP3 files.
- Offers 5X conversion speed on Mac, 10X conversion speed on Windows.
- Transfer Apple Music songs to any device for offline playback.
- Listen to Apple Music on any iPod Nano/Shuffle/Classic/Touch.
- Upload Apple Music to iTunes, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.
Guide: How to Put Apple Music on iPod Nano
Step 1. Launch TunesBank Apple Music Converter
Download and install TunesBank Apple Music Converter on your PC or Mac. When you run the program, and iTunes app will be launched automatically along with it. After that, the software will load all the contents of your iTunes library immediately.
Step 2. Select Apple Music Songs or Playlist
Now click on the “Music” or “Playlist” in the left side, then select the Apple Music songs or the entire playlist by ticking the checkbox. Or you can use the “Search” box to locate the music you like.
Step 3. Choose M4A/MP3 as Output Format
To play Apple Music on iPod Nano, M4A and MP3 formats are recommended.
Go to the bottom of the interface, pick the target format, and adjust the Output Quality, Bitrate, Sample Rate, Channels as needed.
Step 4. Start to Converting Apple Music to M4A for iPod Nano
Simply press on the “Convert” button to start converting Apple Music songs to DRM-free M4A audio files without losing any quality. During the conversion, it allows you to turn back to the “Library” to add more Apple Music songs.
After conversion, you can go to the “Finished” section, click “View Output File” to locate the converted Apple Music M4A songs.
Now it’s time to put the Apple Music songs to iPod nano.
Way 1. Put Converted Apple Music Songs to iPod Nano via iTunes
1)Launch iTunes on PC, click “File” > “Add to Library” to import the converted Apple Music M4A songs. Or directly drag and drop the M4A songs to iTunes’s window.
2) Next, use a USB cable to connect your iPod nano with iTunes. Click the iPod nano icon in iTunes’ window.
3) Then click “Music” > “Sync Music” > “selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres”. Select “Recently Added” under “Playlists”. Finally, click on “Apply” button to finish the process.
Way 2. Put Converted Apple Music Songs to iPod Nano via iOS & Android Manager
To transfer converted Apple Music songs iPod nano or iOS devices, iOS & Android Manager is another alternative. It’s well designed to help iOS & Android users transfer music, videos, photos and other data to other devices by one click.
1) Download and install iOS & Android Manger on your computer, then launch it.
2) Then use a USB cable to connect the iPod Nano to computer.
3）Finally, tap on “Music” > “Add File” or “Add Folder” to transfer the Apple Music M4A songs to iPod Nano.
Now you can freely enjoy Apple Music on your iPod nano and other devices at any time whenever you want. What’s more, you can also burn Apple Music to a CD or save them to your USB drive for playing in the car!
- Apple Music Converter for Mac
- Burn Apple Music to CD
- How to Get Apple Music Free Forever
- 5 Ways to Play Apple Music in Car
- How to Put Apple Music on iPod Nano
- How to Remove DRM from Apple Music
- 4 Ways to Remove DRM from iTunes Music
- Offline Play Apple Music on MP3 Player
- How to Play Apple Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
- How to Convert iTunes M4P Music to MP3
- 10 Ways to Convert Audiobooks to MP3