Wanna play Spotify music on two devices at the same time? In this article, we are going to show you how to listen to Spotify on multiple devices simultaneously. You can even enjoy Spotify music on your computer, iPhone, Android device, MP3 player, game consoles, or smart speakers and much more at the same time!
Q1: Streaming to Multiple Devices with Spotify Connect
“Would like to know if there’s any possibility to play a song with Spotify Connect to both at the same time. I’m using Spotify premium with 2 Denon Heos Devices, thanks.” – from Spotify Community
Q2: Can I Play Spotify on Two Devices with Spotify Premium DUO?
“With spotify duo can myself and my partner listen to different playlists at the same time?” – from Spotify Community
Spotify is the king of streaming music services, with more than 433 million active monthly listeners in 2022. However, we discover that Spotify is facing a dilemma. That’s how to stream Spotify music on multiple devices simultaneously. Can you play Spotify on multiple devices at the same time? According to Spotify, once you’re a Premium subscriber, you can listen to Spotify music on more than one device. But, you need to download your Spotify collection to listen to offline on your computer. Keep reading, this article will cover 5 effective ways to play Spotify music on multiple devices simultaneously!
Spotify Premium has 4 options, including Spotify Premium Individual, Spotify Premium Duo, Spotify Premium Student, and Spotify Premium Family.
With a Spotify Premium Individual/Duo/Student account, you are able to stream music at 320kbps high quality on your one device at once. More importantly, you are allowed to download Spotify music on your mobile device, desktop, and other authorized devices, and listen to them in offline mode.
Way 1. Stream Spotify on Two Devices via Premium
1) Open Spotify app or Spotify desktop player, sign in with your Premium account, download the songs or playlists you like.
2) Enable Spotify Premium listen on two devices.
On Spotify desktop app:
On Spotify mobile app:
3) After that, you can listen to Spotify offline on your phone or computer, and then stream Spotify music online/offline using another device with the same Premium account.
Way 2. Play Spotify on Multiple Devices via Family Plan
Spotify Premium Family allows to enjoy up to 6 Premium accounts. If you have a subscription to Spotify Family, so you can listen to Spotify on multiple devices simultaneously!
Spotify Premium Family allows to enjoy up to 6 Premium accounts. Every family member invited to Premium Family gets their own Premium account, so you can each play your own music whenever you want.
Way 3. Get Spotify on Multiple Devices via AirPlay
If you are using Apple devices, you definitely know the AirPlay feature. You can use AirPlay to stream Spotify music from your Apple devices to your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac.
– Open the ‘Control Centre’ on your iOS device.
– Open Spotify app, and play your favourite song.
– Touch and hold the area above the Music playback controls, and tap ‘AirPlay’.
– Select Apple TV or other device in the list of devices, then tap Play.
– You can now play your Spotify music on multiple iOS devices.
Way 4. Play Spotify on Two Smart Speakers using Spotify Connect
To use Spotify premium on two devices at once, you can do this on the multi-room speakers. Multi-room audio is the ability to listen to music in several rooms. You can play Spotify songs via Spotify Connect on a smart speaker and group it to another smart speaker.
There are some popluar multi-room speakers, including Sonos One, Amazon Echo Plus 2nd Gen, Audio Pro Addon C3, Apple HomePod Mini, etc.
With a Premium account, you can stream Spotify on two devices simultaneously. What about the Free users? The monthly Premium subscription fee is a little expensive for some people who can’t afford it. In this part, we will introduce the ultimate way to access your Spotify music library on all your devices simultaneously.
It is well known that Spotify Music are protected OGG Vorbis files, they are only available on limited devices. To transfer and play Spotify music on any device, you need to unlock Spotify DRM, and download Spotify music to MP3 files. Here TunesBank Spotify Music Converter can help your finish the task. This amazing tool not only assists to remove Spotify DRM protection and ads, but also enables to download music from Spotify web player with a Free account. Apart from this, it is able to convert Spotify songs & playlists to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC audios and make them playable on all devices, players, apps.
Check its Powerful Features:
- Download music from Spotify web player to computer.
- Download Spotify songs, playlists, podcasts without Premium.
- Keep 100% lossless music quality, up to 320kbps bitrate.
- Retain ID3 tags like title, artist, genre, etc. after conversion.
- Batch download and convert Spotify songs, playlists.
- Easy to use; No need to install the Spotify desktop app.
- Play Spotify music on multiple devices without Spotify app.
- Play Spotify on MP3 player, phone, speakers, PSP, simultaneously.
Guide: How to Convert and Play Spotify on Multiple Devices
Step 1 Run TunesBank Spotify Music Converter
First, download and install TunesBank Spotify Music Converter on your Mac or Windows computer. Start the program and click “Open the Spotify web player”. Login to your Spotify Free or Premium account.
Step 2 Add Spotify Songs to TunesBank Program
You will enter the Spotify web player, select any Spotify song, playlist or podcast, just drag it to the “+” icon in the right side.
Step 3 Adjust the Audio Parameters
To customize the settings, go to the menu bar and choose “Preference” option. In the pop-up setting window, you can set output format, bitrate, sample rate. To play Spotify on all your devices, choose MP3 format.
Step 4 Begin to Convert Spotify Songs to MP3
Click on the “Convert” button to start downloading and converting all selected Spotify songs to MP3 with high quality.
When finished, you can go to the “Finished” section, tap “View Output File” to find your converted Spotify music files.
Step 5 Transfer and Play Spotify on Multiple Devices
Now connect your Android device, USB flash drive or MP3 player to pc. Drag and drop the converted Spotify MP3 songs to the Music folder of the device.
For iOS devices, please import the Spotify MP3 files to iTunes library, then sync the songs to iOS device in iTunes.
You can now play Spotify music on multiple devices simultaneously, wihtout any restrictions, without a Premium account, and without using the Spotify app!
- How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3 Format
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Download Spotify Podcast without Premium
- Spotify Ripper – Rip Spotify Music to MP3
- How to Download Songs from Spotify for Free
- How to Remove DRM from Spotify Music
- How to Download Spotify Music to MP3 on Mac
- How to Block Ads on Spotify Music Songs
- How to Save All Your Favorite Songs Forever
- Download Spotify Music to MP3 Player
- How to Download Spotify Music to iPods
- How to Burn Spotify Music to CD
- How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to iTunes