Spotify’s DRM protection restricts you from playing songs without the Spotify app or transferring them to other portable devices. This article introduces you a powerful Spotify DRM Removal tool and guides you how to remove DRM from Spotify legally and download them as local files.
“I can’t transfer the downloaded Spotify songs to my Sony Walkman. My friend told me that’s because all tracks are in DRM protection. Is there any way to remove DRM from Spotify music?”
Spotify music is one of the most popular music streaming service around the world and it gained a large number of users in a short time. The big problem is that Spotify users face is they can not listen to any Spotify songs on other unauthorized devices. That’s because all Spotify tracks are protected by DRM. To overcome these issues, the only way is to remove DRM from Spotify tracks. Under these circumstances, you need a Spotify DRM removal software to help you remove DRM from Spotify music legally and convert them to as unprotected MP3, so that you can keep Spotify music forever and listen to Spotify music on any device without restrictions.
If you are looking for an easy way to remove DRM from Spotify music, then you come to the right place. In this article, we will introduce you the best Spotify DRM removal tool, please keep reading the following parts.
Spotify DRM(Digital Right Management) regulates and restricts the use of its content on any other platforms to protect the rights of the company and related artists. Spotify files are encrypted in DRM protection, which prevents users from playing Spotify songs outside of Spotify app. That means even you have downloaded Spotify songs with Premium, you won’t be allowed to transfer these songs to other unauthorized devices for offline playing. Worse, after canceling the subscription, the downloaded Spotify songs will be gone.
The Benefits of Removing DRM from Spotify:
* Keep Spotify songs forever even after cancel the Premium subscription.
* Enjoy offline tracks on MP3 players, iPod Shuffle/Nano/Classic, iRiver and other devices.
* Set unprotected Spotify songs as alarms or ringtone on iPhone or Android phone.
* Add DRM-free Spotify songs to Videoleap, TikTok, iMovie as background music.
* Transfer Spotify songs to other music platforms, like Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer, etc.
* Burn Spotify songs into a CD or DVD for personal enjoyment or play in the car.
* You can upload Spotify songs to Google Drive, OneDrive, iTunes, etc., or share by email.
* Save Spotify songs to USB flash drive, SD card to play in the car, PSP, PS4, Smart TVs, Smart speakers, etc.
TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is an excellent DRM Removal tool which is focused on removing DRM from all Spotify songs, playlists, albums, podcasts, and convert Spotify music to DRM-free MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC lossless at 10X faster conversion speed. Both Spotify Premium and Free users can save all favourite Spotify songs to local drive forever and enjoy downloaded Spotify songs on any device and play like iPod Shuffle/Nano/Classic PSP, SanDisk MP3 Player and so on. Additionally, TunesBanks Spotify Music Converter is also a built-in Spotify web player, you can download and play Spotify music without installing the Spotify app.
Key Features of TunesBank Spotify Music Converter:
- Remove DRM from Spotify songs, playlists and albums.
- Easily download Spotify tracks no need to Premium.
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC formats.
- Preserve original quality and ID3 tags and metadata info.
- Supports 10X faster conversion speed and batch converting.
- Keep Spotify songs and playlist on computer permanently.
- Built-in Spotify web player, no need to install the Spotify app.
Now, follow the guide on how to remove Spotify DRM protection with TunesBank Spotify Music Converter. This tool is suitable for Mac and Windows operating systems. Please download and install the right version to your computer.
Next, you will enter the Spotify web player on TunesBank. click “Open the Sotify web player” and login your Spotify account on it.
Step 1. Add DRM Spotify Tracks to TunesBank Converter
You can drag and drop Spotify tracks to the “+” icon in TunesBank directly.
Also, you can drag a playlist to the “+” icon. All the Spotify tracks in the playlist will be imported to the converter instantly.
Step 2. Define MP3 as Output Format
Tap “Convert all files to:” button to define the output format. You can just keep the output format as MP3 by default. Or you can choose supported output formats, like MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A.
Step 3. Choose Output Settings
Click “Preferences” then turn to “Advanced”to set other output preferences, such as bit rate, channel, sample rate, etc.
Step 4. Start to Remove Spotify DRM Protection
After configuring all settings, please click “Convert All” button to strip DRM protection from Spotify and save them as MP3 files.
After conversion, you can locate unprotected Spotify tracks by clicking the “Finished” > “View Output File”.
Is It Illegal to Remove DRM from Spotify?
We can often find topics about the legality of removing Spotify DRM on various forum websites. It all depends on your intention and purpose. Generally, DRM (Digital Rights Management) technology is to protect the copyright of creators’ works. If you upload Spotify songs to public platforms without authorization, or sell them for commercial purposes, it is illegal and you may also face fines. If you only for personal use, enjoyment, then it is legal.
Due to Spotify’s DRM, people can’t enjoy Spotify tracks via SanDisk MP3 player, Sony Walkman, transfer to USB drive, SD card or burn to CD. With the assistance of TunesBank, you can easily remove DRM from Spotify and download Spotify as your local files for playing on any device and player without restrictions. Now use this best Spotify DRM Removal to remove DRM from Spotify legally!
- How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3 Format
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Download Spotify Podcast without Premium
- Spotify Ripper – Rip Spotify Music to MP3
- How to Download Songs from Spotify for Free
- How to Remove DRM from Spotify Music
- How to Download Spotify Music to MP3 on Mac
- How to Block Ads on Spotify Music Songs
- How to Save All Your Favorite Songs Forever
- Download Spotify Music to MP3 Player
- How to Download Spotify Music to iPods
- How to Burn Spotify Music to CD
- How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to iTunes