Wanna play Spotify music on SanDisk MP3 player? The solution is in this article, we will show you how to convert Spotify music to MP3 file format, then you can transfer Spotify music to SanDisk MP3 player to enjoy freely.
“Is there any way to play Spotify music on SanDisk MP3 player? I want to to listen to my Spotify playlist on my SanDisk Clip Jam during my morning exercise.”
“I have downloaded some music with Spotify Premium account and put Spotify music to SanDisk Sansa MP3 player, but they can not be recognized. Is SanDisk not compatible with Spotify?
There are many MP3 players on the market that can play music. Among many brands, SanDisk MP3 players are very popular for their affordable prices and lightweight appearance. And its excellent quality and large storage space make it a very reliable choice for music lovers. Based on this, these music lovers want to transfer Spotify music to SanDisk MP3 player. Why does it always fail? You may be puzzled that we can listen to Spotify music on iPhone or Android phone, but why can’t we play Spotify music on SanDisk MP3 player? Keep reading and you’ll get the answer.
Why Can’t Play Spotify Music on SanDisk MP3 Player Directly?
Unlike smartphones, you cannot download the Spotify App on SanDisk MP3 player. Worse, although you download Spotify songs with Premium account, you cannot put Spotify music to Sandisk MP3 player because all Spotify contents songs are protected by DRM and can only be played on Spotify App. To play Spotify music on SanDisk MP3 player, you need to convert Spotify music to MP3 or other popular formats which can be compatible with SanDisk MP3 player. In this case, TunesBank Spotify Music Converter comes in handy, then you can remove DRM from Spotify music and transfer Spotify music to SanDisk MP3 player for offline playback.
Best Spotify Music to MP3 Converter – TunesBank
TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is an effective tool that can help you realize to play Spotify music on SanDisk MP3 player. Specifically, it can unlock DRM protection from Spotify contents and download Spotify music as local files without a Premium account. Moreover, you can use it to convert Spotify music to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC which can be compatible with SanDisk MP3 player. In this way, you can put Spotify music to SanDisk MP3 player such as SanDisk Clip Jam, SanDisk Clip Sport, Sandisk Sansa MP3 Player, etc. Besides SanDisk devices, you can also play Spotify music on Sony Walkman, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano and other MP3 players without any restrictions.
Main Features of TunesBank Spotify Music Converter:
- Crack DRM protection from Spotify tracks, playlists, albums.
- Freely download Spotify music without Premium account.
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV losslessly.
- 5X fast conversion speed and support to convert in batches.
- Keep original quality, ID3 tags & metadata in converted files.
- Transfer Spotify music to SanDisk, iRiver and other MP3 players.
Tutorial:Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for SanDisk MP3 Player
In this part, we are going to show you how to convert Spotify music to MP3 with TunesBank Spotify Music Converter, then you can transfer Spotify music to SanDisk MP3 player to offline playback.
Step 1. Run TunesBank Spotify Music Converter
Download and install TunesBank Spotify Music Converter on your Mac or PC.
Then click “Open the Spotify web player” button, and click “LOG IN” to log in your Spotify Premium or Free account.
Step 2. Import Spotify Songs to TunesBank
The easiest way is directly drag and drop the songs to TunesBank’s interface.
Or you can drag a playlist to the “+” icon. All the Spotify tracks in the playlist will be imported to the converter right now.
Step 3. Define Output Settings for SanDisk
Click the “Convert all files to:” button, here choose MP3 as the output format, so that you can play Spotify music on SanDisk freely.
In the “Preferences” tab, you can also personalize the channels, bit rate and sample rate according to your needs.
Step 4. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for SanDisk
When the settings are done, click the “Convert All” button to convert Spotify music to MP3 for SanDisk MP3 player.
After converting, you can click “Finished” > “View Output File” to locate the converted Spotify MP3 files.
Step 5. Transfer Spotify Music to SanDisk MP3 Player
Now you get the DRM-free Spotify music on your local drive, then you can put Spotify music to SanDisk to enjoy freely.
1) Connect SanDisk MP3 player with computer via the USB cable.
2) Located the converted Spotify music files, then copy the desired Spotify tracks or the whole folder.
3) Paste converted Spotify songs to ‘Music’ folder of SanDisk MP3 player. Then you can play Spotify music on SanDisk MP3 player without any limitation.
The Bottom Lines
Each song from Spotify contents is encoded with DRM encryption, so that you can’t take any of them outside of Spotify App and transfer Spotify music to SanDisk MP3 Player that does not support the Spotify program. Here comes the savior, TunesBank Spotify Music Convert can help you unlock Spotify DRM and convert Spotify music to MP3 and other popular file format. In this way, you can put Spotify music to SanDisk or other MP3 players for listening freely.
- How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3 Format
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Download Spotify Podcast without Premium
- Spotify Ripper – Rip Spotify Music to MP3
- How to Download Songs from Spotify for Free
- How to Remove DRM from Spotify Music
- How to Download Spotify Music to MP3 on Mac
- How to Block Ads on Spotify Music Songs
- How to Save All Your Favorite Songs Forever
- Download Spotify Music to MP3 Player
- How to Download Spotify Music to iPods
- How to Burn Spotify Music to CD
- How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to iTunes