Do you want to download Spotify songs to MP3? In this article, you will learn how to download Spotify music, albums and playlists to MP3 without Premium, so that you can listen to Spotify music offline.
Spotify is the leader in the digital music streaming market, you can streaming Spotify music on PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices. If you don’t have a Premium account, you won’t be able to block ads, stream high-quality music and download the songs, albums, podcasts & playlists for offline enjoying. Due to DRM restrictions, you can’t play any song without the Spotify app. Once you cancel the subscription, you will loss access all your downloaded Spotify songs, playlists.
Many Spotify users may ask: “Is there anyway to download spotify music without premium?” “Is it possible to extract MP3 files from Spotify?” And “is there any way to convert Spotify music to MP3 and play on MP3 player?” If you looking for a tool to download Spotify songs to MP3 on Windows and Mac computer, we will recommend you a useful and powerful tool to download Spotify music to MP3. In this article, we will introduce you the best Spotify to MP3 Converter, and show you how to convert Spotify music & playlist to MP3 for free.
TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is an excellent Spotify to MP3 Converter, both Spotify Premium and Free users can use it to download Spotify songs to MP3. It not only lets you download songs, albums, playlists & podcasts from Spotify for free, but also supports you to convert Spotify music to DRM-free MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV formats at up to 10X speed. By adopting the latest technology, it is able to preserve 100% original music quality and ID3 tags in converted MP3 songs.
After the Spotify to MP3 conversion, you’ll be able to save Spotify songs on local computer forever without subscription, and transfer Spotify MP3 songs to any device and player for offline playback. For example, you can transfer Spotify songs to USB drive, SD card, MP3 players, iPod Nano, Shuffle, iOS, Android, PSP, Xbox, Windows Media Player, iTunes, etc.
Features of Spotify to MP3 Converter:
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music & playlists.
- Download Spotify songs, playlists, albums, artists with free accounts.
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A other audio formats.
- Convert Spotify music with lossless audio quality at 5X higher speed.
- Preserve original ID3 tag information in the output Spotify MP3 files.
- Customize output quality, up to 320kbps bitrate and 48,000Hz sample rate.
- Burn Spotify MP3 songs into CD on iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- Transfer Spotify songs to MP3 player, iPods, USB drive, smartphone, etc.
- Save Spotify music as local files on computer forever without subscription.
How to Download Spotify Songs to MP3
Follow the detailed steps to learn how to convert Spotify music library to MP3 files with TunesBank Spotify Music Converter.
Step 1. Install & Run TunesBank Spotify Music Converter
Download and install the TunesBank Spotify Music Converter on your Mac or PC. Once you launch the TunesBank converter, you need to login to your Spotify account.
Step 2. Add Spotify Music to TunesBank Main Home
Find out the songs or playlist you want to convert, then directly drag it to the “+” icon in the right side.
Then, you can choose the target songs by ticking the checkbox.
Step 3. Set the MP3 as Output Format
Once your desired Spotify songs are imported successfully, you can select MP3 format in the “Convert all files to:” option. Besides, TunesBank also allows you to set different format for each song.
By the way, you can navigate to menu bar > Preference, from where you can set the output path, output format, bit rate, and sample rate. To get high-quality MP3 songs from Spotify, you can select 320kbps bitrate.
Step 4. Begin to Convert Spotify Music to MP3 Free
Hit on the “Convert All” button at the bottom right, and TunesBank software will immediately convert all selected Spotify songs to DRM-free MP3 audios with high quality.
Once done, you can find the converted Spotify MP3 songs in the “Finished” section. Click the “View Output File” to browse all the converted Spotify music files.
Extra Tips: Transfer Spotify Songs to MP3 Players, iPods
1# Transfer Converted Spotify Songs to Generic MP3 Players
First, connect your Sony Walkman, SanDisk, iRiver or other MP3 players to the Windows PC via a USB cable. Drag the converted Spotify MP3 files into your MP3 player from the Windows PC. When finished, eject your MP3 player from the PC.
2# Transfer Converted Spotify Songs to iPod Nano/Shuffle/Classic/Touch
Launch iTunes, and import the converted Spotify songs to iTunes library by dragging & dropping. Next, connect your iPod device to iTunes using an Apple USB cable. Finally, sync the Spotify songs to your iPod device.
With the help of TunesBank Spotify Music Converter, Spotify Free and Premium users can easily download Spotify songs for free and convert Spotify songs to DRM-free MP3, M4A FLAC, WAV audios with high quality. Now get this helpful tool to convert music from Spotify to MP3 and other formats for your devices!
- How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3 Format
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Download Spotify Podcast without Premium
- Spotify Ripper – Rip Spotify Music to MP3
- How to Download Songs from Spotify for Free
- How to Remove DRM from Spotify Music
- How to Download Spotify Music to MP3 on Mac
- How to Block Ads on Spotify Music Songs
- How to Save All Your Favorite Songs Forever
- Download Spotify Music to MP3 Player
- How to Download Spotify Music to iPods
- How to Burn Spotify Music to CD
- How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to iTunes