Looking for a best Apple Music ripper to rip Apple Music to MP3? In the review, we will introduce 3 best Apple Music Rippers, all will helps you easily rip Apple Music as MP3 and stream them on any device as you want.
As the top music streaming services, Apple Music has more than 108 million subscribers worldwide in 2023. But what makes users dissatisfied is that Apple Music cannot be downloaded as MP3 files. This restricts Apple Music users from enjoying Apple Music on a few authorized devices. To make matters worse, once you cancel your subscription, all downloaded songs, playlists, and albums from Apple Music will be unplayable. Therefore, more and more people are looking for a way to rip music from Apple Music or convert Apple Music to MP3. To rip MP3 from Apple Music, you can ask Apple Music Ripper for help. In the article, we have collected 3 efficient Apple Music Rippers, which can help you rip Apple Music to MP3 format for offline playback on any device. After which, you’ll be able to play Apple Music on MP3 player, iPod Nano, Sony Walkman, iPhone, Android, tablet, PSP, Kindle, smart speakers, etc., or burn Apple Music to a CD!
TunesBank Apple Music Converter stands out among all Apple Music Rippers and Apple Music Converters. This all-in-one tool not only can help you rip Apple Music songs, playlist and albums, but also allows you to downoad MP3 music from Apple Music directly. By applying the accelerated technology, TunesBank can rip Apple Music to MP3, M4A, WAV and Flac at up to 10X faster speed with zero quality loss.
1. Record Apple Music, iTunes M4P music, podcasts & audiobooks.
2. Rip Apple Music as MP3, FLAC, M4A files with lossless audio quality.
3. Support to customize audio quality, such as bitrate, sample rate, etc.
4. Keep & edit ID3 tags, metadata, including title, genre, artist, artwork, etc.
5. Batch conversion and faster speed: 10X speed on PC, 5X speed on Mac.
6. During the work process, allow to return to the library to continue adding songs.
7. Easy to use, intuitive interface, without any ads and plug-ins.
8. Highly compatible with Windows OS and macOS, including Windows 11 & mac big sur.
1. iTunes app is needed.
2. A paid software. Its free trial only allows to covert the first 3 minutes of each song.
3. The Mac version only offers MP3, FLAC, M4A format while Windows version offers more options.
How to Rip Apple Music to MP3
Step 1. Launch TunesBank Apple Music Converter
Download and install TunesBank Apple Music Converter on your computer. Fire up TunesBank software, and login to your Apple ID to get access your library.
Step 2. Import Apple Music Songs
Click “Songs” or “Playlist” in the left panel, and drag it to the “+” icon, then select the target songs.
Step 3. Customize the Output Settings
Here you can customize the output settings and metadata. To rip songs from Apple Music, MP3 format is recommended. You can also adjust the Output Quality, Output Folder, Bitrate, Sample Rate, etc.
Step 4. Rip Apple Music to MP3
Hit on the “Convert” button, then TunesBank will begin to rip MP3 songs from Apple Music with high quality.
Step 5. Get Converted Apple Music MP3 Files
Wait a few minutes, you can locate all converted Apple Music MP3 files in “Finished” section.
Now, you can play the ripped Apple Music songs on MP3 or other mobile devices.
Trusted Reviews about Tunesbank Apple Music Converter
TunesBank offers the best music converter for Apple Music users and Spotify music users, let’s view trusted reviews about Tunesbank Apple Music Converter in Trustpilot.
“TunesBank Apple Music Converter is a great tool and the support is really fast!” – Review by bakiii, from HongKong
“TunesBank Apple Music Converter is a great tool. The interface is intuitive and the operation is very simple. It helped me convert my whole Apple Music to MP3 audios at 5 times faster speed on my Macbok. Thank you guys and keep good work!” – Review by Lambuth Smith, from Japan
“TunesBank Apple Music Converter really helps me convert Apple Music to MP3, I want to use the program on a new computer, and support is fast and problem was solved.” – Review by Arto Rantanen, from Finland
UkeySoft Apple Music Converter is another professional Apple Music Ripper you can’t miss. It is well designed to convert Apple Music to M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, MKA, AU, AC3, M4R formats with 100% original music quality. In addition, it also supports converting iTunes music, iTunes audiobooks and Audible audiobooks into MP3 audio. You might think that the software looks the same as TunesBank. Yes, the functions of the two are similar, so the usage method is the same. Therefore, we will not present UkeySoft’s tutorial here.
For more detailed steps, you can click the link to read how to rip songs from Apple Music as MP3.
The Conversion Process (UkeySoft does not allows to continue adding music files), Conversion Speed, Price.
1. Rip audios from Apple Music, iTunes music & audiobooks, music videos.
2. Convert Apple Music M4P files to MP3/M4A/FLAC/WAV/AIFF, etc.
3. Rip Apple Music songs at up to 16X faster speed on Windows PC.
4. Lossless output quality of Apple Music tracks: 256kbps, and 44,100Hz.
4. Manage music library by adjusting the output quality and ID3 tags.
5. Remain original ID3 tags and metadata info of music files.
7. UkeySoft Apple Music Converter for Windows supports to set Start Time & End time before Apple Music conversion.(helpful for creating ringtones)
8. Perfectly compatible with the latest Windows OS, macOS, iTunes.
1. It need to work with the help of iTunes.
2. Not free, but offer free trial. Users can convert the first three minutes of each song for free.
3. During the conversion process, the user cannot perform any operations.
In addition to Apple Music Converters, there are many multifunctional audio recorders that can help you rip audio from Apple Music and other streaming services. Screen Recorder is a handy tool you can rely on it. It not only enable users to record every desktop activity such as the internet video, gaming videos, movies, etc., but also allows users to capture audio from the system or a microphone. It supports popular audio and video formats, including MP3, WMA, M4A, ACC, MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, GIF, TS, etc. With it, you can easily record Apple Music as MP3 audios. Besides recording Apple Music, it also lets you record any other streaming music, including Spotify, Tidal, YouTube Music, Amazon Music, Pandora， Deezer, etc.
1. Supports to screen capture video & audio files on computer.
2. Record audios from Apple Music and other music service.
3. Record videos and audios with high quality.
4. Take screenshot quickly of desktop activity.
5. It has an intuitive interface and is easy to operate.
6. Available on Window and Mac system.
1. Not free. The trial version only records 3 minutes of the files.
2. Lower speed, it can only record one song at a time.
3. Can’t edit the metadata information of music tracks.
How to Record Apple Music as MP3?
Step 1.Start the Screen Recorder software
After installation, start the Screen Recorder on desktop. To rip music from Apple Music, please choose “Audio Reorder” function.
Step 2.Turn off Microphone Option
Open the iTunes app or Apple Music Web Player. In order to record Apple Music songs from system sound, you need to turn of the “System Sound”, and turn off the “Microphone”.
Step 3. Adjust Output Settings
Click on the menu bar (3 horizontal lines) and choose “Preferences”. It will pop up a new window. Here you can select MP3 from the “Audio format:” option, and select High Quality in the “Audio quality:”. Then tap “OK” button.
Step 4. Record Apple Music as MP3
If ready, play any Apple Music song or playlist, and click “Rec” button to start recording Apple Music songs.
Here are 3 useful Apple Music Ripper for Mac and Windows. All of All of these can help you rip Apple Music to MP3 for offline playback on any device, tablet and player. The final decision depends on your needs. If you need to record Apple Music songs with lossless quality and higher speed, TunesBank Apple Music Converter and UkeySoft Apple Music Converter are both the best choices. If you need to rip songs from Apple Music and other music platforms, Screen Recorder is a good option. But if you want to continue adding more music during the conversion process, TunesBank Apple Music Converter will definitely complete the task for you. Now download it and test it by yourself!
- Apple Music Converter for Mac
- Burn Apple Music to CD
- How to Get Apple Music Free Forever
- 5 Ways to Play Apple Music in Car
- How to Put Apple Music on iPod Nano
- How to Remove DRM from Apple Music
- 4 Ways to Remove DRM from iTunes Music
- Offline Play Apple Music on MP3 Player
- How to Play Apple Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
- How to Convert iTunes M4P Music to MP3
- 10 Ways to Convert Audiobooks to MP3