Planning to switch from Apple Music to YouTube Music? Looking for a way to transfer playlists from Apple Music to YouTube Music? This article will teach you a simple way to convert Apple Music playlists to MP3 files, so you can import Apple Music tracks to YouTube Music, Spotify, Tidal and any other music platforms.
The streaming music services have changed the way we listen to music. No matter which one you subscribe to, I guess you have created your own playlist, collected favorite artists, albums, etc. in your music library. But there is always the case you may want to switch from one streaming music service to another for a better experience. Recently, we have received many requests. Many people want to know how to transfer Apple Music to YouTube Music. You are not alone.
“I’ve collected quite a few music tracks in my Apple Music playlist. Now I want to cancel subscription from Apple Music and join the YouTube Premium, but I don’t want to lose my Apple Music playlists? Is it possible to convert Apple Music for YouTube? How to move Apple Music to YouTube music” – Agatha
“My Apple Music annual plan is about to expire, and I don’t want to renew it. I want to try YouTube Music. I think the YouTube Premium plan is more cost-effective, it supports to download YouTube videos and music. How do I transfer my music library from Apple Music to YouTube Music? Any suggestion?” – Gordon
If you want to switch from Apple Music to YouTube Music but you don’t want to lose your Apple Music playlists, then you can’t miss this article. This article is written for those who want to transfer Apple Music playlists to YouTube Music.
You May Like:
When you search for “How to sync Apple Music to YouTube Music” or “How to sync iTunes library to YouTube Music” on Google, you may find some third-party tools on the pages. Most of them claimed to help you move all your music data from Apple Music to YouTube at once. When you really tried it, you realized that they just copied the song names from your music library to another music app. You don’t actually own Apple Music tracks. In the end, you still need to download the music tracks with the membership plan. The fact is that all streaming music services use DRM technology and are encoded in a special format. Whether you are transferring Apple Music to YouTube Music or Apple Music to Spotify, Tidal, Amazon Music, etc., first you need to crack Apple FairPlay DRM and convert Apple Music to common audio formats, such as MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. Here we highly recommend TunesBank Apple Music Converter.
The audio file formats supported by YouTube Music include FLAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, and WMA.
Best Tool to Transfer Apple Music to YouTube Music
TunesBank Apple Music Converter is a one-stop DRM Removal tool, as well as iTunes audio converter. It not only assists you remove DRM from Apple Music, but also enables you to quickly convert Apple Music to MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV. Compared to traditional audio recorder, TunesBank lets users convert Apple Music to MP3 at 10X faster with lossless audio quality. As an advanced iTunes audio converter, it also supports to convert iTunes Music, podcasts, iTunes audiobooks and Audible Audiobooks to high-quality MP3, M4A, FLAC, and more formats. By using this great tool, you’ll be able to keep Apple Music songs forever, play Apple Music on any device, and transfer Apple Music to YouTube music, Spotify, Amazon Music and any other music platforms.
Main Features of TunesBank Apple Music Converter:
- Strip DRM from Apple Music, iTunes music, podcasts & audiobooks.
- Convert Apple Music, iTunes music & audiobooks to MP3/M4A/FLAC.
- Preserve and customize the original sound quality of Apple Music.
- Keep original ID3 tags and metadata information of music tracks.
- Batch conversion; Up to 10X speed on Windows PC (5X speed on Mac).
- Keep Apple Music songs forever without paying a subsctiption.
- Transfer Apple Music songs to YouTube Music, Spotify, Tidal, etc.
- Listen to Apple Music tracks on MP3 players, iPods, phone, etc.
Step-by-step: Convert Apple Music to MP3 for YouTube Music
Step 1. Launch TunesBank Apple Music Converter
Click the Download button above, download and install TunesBank Apple Music Converter on your Mac or PC. The start the program, and login to your Apple ID to get access Apple Music library.
Step 2. Select Apple Music Playlist
To transfer playlists from Apple Music to YouTube music, please click “Playlist” in the left, and drag it to the “+” icon.
You can select all the tracks in the playlist, just tick the checkbox in front of the song.
Step 3. Customize Output Settings
To import Apple Music songs to YouTube Music or other music app, MP3 format is recommended.
You can also choose High Quality for Apple Music tracks, and change the output folder, channnel, etc.
Step 4. Convert Apple Music for YouTube Music
Click “Convert” button to begin to convert Apple Music playlist to MP3 files.
After that, you can tap the “Finished” tab, and click “View Output File” to get your converted Apple Music MP3 files.
Step 5. Upload Music to YouTube Music
1) First, go to music.youtube.com in a web browser. Sign in with your YouTube or YouTube Music account. Next, click on your profile photo in the upper right corner and select “Upload Music.”
2) Next, it will open a file browser window. Navigate to the folder where the converted Apple Music MP3 files are stored. Select the Apple Music files you want to upload, and tap “Open” > “Accept”.
3) Once done, you can turn back to the page and click the Music icon to go to your library. Pick “Uploads” in the Songs option, and click the three-dot menu icon, select Add to playlist.
Now you can easily open YouTube Music app on your mobile devices, and listen to all Apple Music songs offline!
No matter you want to transfer Apple music to YouTube Music or other music apps, TunesBank Apple Music Converter is your good choice. With it, you could easily convert and move all your imports your playlists and favorites from Apple Music to YouTube Music! Better yet, you can transfer the converted Apple Music songs to MP3 players, iPods, iPhone, Android, tablets, PSP, Xbox and more devices for offline enjoying!
- Apple Music Converter for Mac
- Burn Apple Music to CD
- How to Get Apple Music Free Forever
- 5 Ways to Play Apple Music in Car
- How to Put Apple Music on iPod Nano
- How to Remove DRM from Apple Music
- 4 Ways to Remove DRM from iTunes Music
- Offline Play Apple Music on MP3 Player
- How to Play Apple Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
- How to Convert iTunes M4P Music to MP3
- 10 Ways to Convert Audiobooks to MP3