Seeking for a way to convert Spotify music to FLAC for offline listening? In this tutorial, you will learn how to convert all your Spotify songs and playlist to FLAC format with 100% lossless quality by using a Spotify to FLAC Converter. So you can listen to lossless Spotify music on any Hi-Fi speaker, smartphone, and other media players.
Qusteion: “I am a Spotify subscriber and I recently received a gift Hi-Fi speaker from my sister. My Hi-Fi speaker is an Elac Debut. Can I make a FLAC file from Spotify? How do I convert a Spotify song to FLAC? I want to convert Spotify songs to FLAC files for listening on my Elac Debut.”
What is FLAC?
FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec. It provides bit-perfect CD copies, but only half the size, which can be said to be better than or equal to CD quality. Compared with other lossless audio format like WAV, AIFF, FLAC will take less space. Therefore, most people like to convert Spotify music to FLAC losslessly. The lossless FLAC format is compatible with most major operating systems, media players and most portable music devices.
● Major Operating Systems that support FLAC: Windows 11, macOS High Sierra and above, Linux distributions.
● Media Player that support FLAC: VLC media player (cross-platform), MPlayer, iTunes, RealPlayer, MusicBee, VOX Player, etc.
● Devices and Tablets that support FLAC: all Android phones and tablets running Android 3.1 and later, iOS devices running iOS 11 and later, PonoPlayer, Hi-Fi speakers, Car devices, DJ players, etc.
You May Like:
Is there any Way to Convert Spotify Music to FLAC?
This is a question frustrating Spotify music subscribers. Most Spotify users expect to convert Spotify music to FLAC for offline listening to on CD players and hi-fi components. To be honest, there is no direct way to convert Spotify to FLAC, because all Spotify songs are encoded in OGG Vorbis format with DRM protection. Even the Spotify Premium subscribers can download Spotify music for offline listening, they still can not take any song out of Spotify app. All Spotify users can only stream Spotify music with Spotify app on authorized devices. To convert Spotify songs to FLAC files and play Spotify music on any device without limits, a Spotify to FLAC Converter is required. Here you meet TunesBank Spotify Music Converter.
TunesBank Spotify to FLAC Converter: Convert Spotify to FLAC Losslessly
TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is an all-in-one Spotify Music Downloader, Spotify to FLAC Converter, as well as Spotify DRM Removal software. It not only supports to remove DRM and ads from all Spotify tracks, but also allows to download music, playlists, albums, podcasts from Spotify with a Spotify Free account. By using the latest converting technology, it enables users to convert Spotify music to FLAC with 100% lossless audio quality. Besides convert Spotify to FLAC, users can also convert Spotify music to MP3, M4A, WAV at 320kbps high quality.
What’s more, it will preserve all ID3 tags and metadata like artist, artwork, title, genre, etc. in output files. After converting Spotify music to FLAC, you could transfer the converted Spotify FLAC files to your USB drive for playback on Hi-Fi speaker, or move them to your iOS, Android, Car devices, DJ players, etc.
Great Features of TunesBank Spotify to FLAC Converter:
- Remove DMR protection and ads from Spotify tracks, playlists, etc.
- Download Spotify music, albums, playlist & podcasts without Premium.
- Convert Spotify music to FLAC with 100% lossless output quality.
- Convert Spotify music to MP3/M4A/WAV at 5X speed on Mac & PC.
- Keep original ID3 tags and metadata of Spotify tracks in output files.
- Save high-quality Spotify songs on Mac & PC computer forever.
- Play Spotify music on Hi-Fi speakers, VLC media player, iOS, Android, etc.
- Listen to Spotify music offline on any device, tablets and players.
Step-by-step: Convert Spotify Music to FLAC by TunesBank
TunesBank offers free trial version. To get prepared, you can download and install the free trial version of TunesBank Spotify Music Converter on your Mac or Windows computer. Follow the detailed steps to convert Spotify music and playlist to FLAC losslessly.
Step 1. Launch TunesBank Spotify Music Converter
Fire up TunesBank Spotify Music Converter, you will see its simple and clean interface.
Tips: Good news, the latest version of TunesBank Spotify Music Converter for Windows can get the job done independently, no need work with the help of Spotify desktop app. You just need to log in to your Spotify Free/Premium account on TunesBank.
Step 2. Add Spotify Music/Playlist to TunesBank
You can drag and drop the music from Spotify web player to the “+” icon.
Also, you can drag a playlist to the “+” icon. All the Spotify tracks in the playlist will be imported to the converter instantly.
Step 3. Set Output Format as FLAC
After importing all Spotify tracks, you can select FLAC format from the “Convert all files to:” option. By the way, TunesBank allows users to select different for each Spotiy song in the “Output Format:” option.
As an option step, you can go to the menu bar to select “Preference” to open the setting window. Here you can adjust the Output Path, Output Format, Bitrate (up to 320kbps), SampleRate.
Step 4. Start to Convert Spotify to FLAC
After the above steps, press on “Convert All” button to remove Spotify DRM and ads, and convert Spotify songs to FLAC files with 100% lossless quality.
After conversion, you can find the converted Spotify FLAC files in “Finished” section, click “View Output File” to locate the songs.
Now, you can play the lossless Spotify FLAC songs on other media players outside Spotify, or transfer Spotify FLAC files from the local drive to your smartphone and other FLAC compatible devices for offline listening. If you want to convert Apple Music to FLAC with lossless quality at high speed, TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is worth trying!
- How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3 Format
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Download Spotify Podcast without Premium
- Spotify Ripper – Rip Spotify Music to MP3
- How to Download Songs from Spotify for Free
- How to Remove DRM from Spotify Music
- How to Download Spotify Music to MP3 on Mac
- How to Block Ads on Spotify Music Songs
- How to Save All Your Favorite Songs Forever
- Download Spotify Music to MP3 Player
- How to Download Spotify Music to iPods
- How to Burn Spotify Music to CD
- How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to iTunes