Wanna enjoy Audible for Apple TV directly? Apple TV doesn’t support Audible app. Don’t worry, this article will show you how to play Audible on Apple TV. You can listen to Audible books on Apple TV via AirPlay, or iTunes Home Sharing.
More and more people who own a smart TV opt to use it for entertainment. Unlike the traditional TVs, most smart TVs give you access music, videos, audiobooks and more from around the world offered by various streaming media services. Listening to Audiobooks on your TV could be a good option at home. Aamazon Audible is the most popular and largest audiobook providers, with more 200,000 audiobooks. Apple TV brings the best of TV together with your favorite Apple devices and services. If you are looking for a way to stream Audible audiobooks to Apple TV, you can’t miss this article. Here we will introduce 2 ways on how to play Audible on Apple TV. You can listen to Audible on Apple TV via AirPlay or iTunes Home Sharing function. Check it out!
- Convert Apple Music to MP3
- Best Music Converter for YouTube, Spotify and Apple Music
- How to Get Apple Music Free Forever
- Download Spotify to MP3 for Free
- Download and Convert Spotify Playlist to MP3
- How to Remove DRM from Apple Music
- 4 Ways to Remove DRM from iTunes Music
- 2 Ways to Download Spotify Music for Free
- 10 Ways to Convert Audible to MP3
- Download and Convert Audible Books to MP3
- Transfer Spotify Playlist to Apple Music
Can you use Audible on Apple TV? There is no Audible app for Apple TV, but this is not the end of the story. Audible app is available on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Android phone and tablet, Windows 11, etc. Therefore, you can apply for AirPlay to stream Audible audoobooks to Apple TV from your iPhone or iPad. Now figure out how to play Audible audiobooks on Apple TV through AirPlay.
Step 1. First, download and install the Audible app from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 2. Make sure both your iOS device and Apple TV are securely connected to the same WiFi network.
Step 3. Open the Audible app and sign in without your Audible account. Then play any Audible audiobook as you like.
Step 4. Go to the ‘Control Center’ and choose the ‘Screen Mirroring’ option.
Step 5. Locate and press the AirPlay icon. It will display all available nearby devices, select your Apple TV from the list of devices.
Step 6. Audible books will now be streamed from your iPhone via AirPlay and played on your Apple TV.
A stable and smooth network is required when you adapt the solution above. Moreover, you need to authorize the Audible audiobooks to play well on your iOS devices or iTunes first. What if you forget your Audible account or password? Next, we will show you another solution to play Audible books on Apple TV. You can use iTunes Home Sharing to transfer any Audible Audiobooks to Apple TV for playing. It is generally known that Audible protects its content with DRM lock. When you download your purchased audiobooks on Audible.com or Audible app, they are saved in .aa or .aax format. This restricts users to playing Audible files only through the Audible app or iTunes. Here is where TunesBank Audible Converter comes in.
TunesBank Audible Converter is a simple yet professional tool to assist you unlock Audible DRM and convert Audible AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV at 100X super faster speed. What we like this tool is that it doesn’t need to use iTunes app and Audible account authorization! Even if you forget your Audible account and password, it still works perfectly! As you know, almost all audiobooks are long hours, TunesBank make it easy to split your large Audible audiobooks by chapter or time.
With the built-in ID3 Tags Editor, it will remain all ID3 tags, metadata and chapter info in converted Audible files. So then you could transfer Audible files to any media player and device without account authorization! This means you can import these converted Audible M4A/MP3 files to iTunes library, and use the iTunes Home Sharing function to listen to Audible books on Apple TV.
Features of TunesBank Audible Converter:
- Remove DRM protection from Audible AA/AAX files.
- Convert Audible AA & AAX to MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV.
- 100% lossless sound quality and customize audio parameter.
- Save ID3 tags & chapter info while converting Audible books.
- Batch conversion; Up to 100X super faster speed.
- Split an Audible audiobook to small part by chapter or time.
- No iTunes and Audible account authorization are required.
- Listen to Audible audiobooks offline on any smart TVs.
Quick Guide to Play Audible on Apple TV
– First, converting Audible files to MP3/M4A with TunesBank Audible Converter.
– Then add the converted Audible files to iTunes library.
– Turn on ‘Home Sharing’ option on iTunes, and stream Audible books on Apple TV!
Detailed Guide to Play Audible on Apple TV
Follow these detailed steps to get Audible on Apple TV.
Step 1 Download and Open TunesBank Audible Converter
First, download and install TunesBank Audible Converter on your Mac or Windows PC. Then double-click on the program to open it, and you will see a simple and clean interface.
Tips: Please downloaded your purchased Audiobooks from Audible.com in advance!
Step 2 Add Audible Books to TunesBank
To add Audible audiobooks to TunesBank, you can click the “Add” icon. Or choose to drag and drop the AA/AAX files to its interface.
Step 3 Adjust the Output Parameter
Go to the Menu bar > “Output Setting” to tweak the output parameter for Audible books. As for using Audible books on Apple TV, please select the MP3 or M4A format. Meanwhile, you may set the bitrate, simple rate, or split the audiobook.
Step 4 Start to Convert Audible to MP3/M4A
Hit on the “Convert” button to let the tool convert your Audible files from AA/AAX to unprotected MP3 or M4A format.
Once the process is completed, go to “Completed” and click “Open File” to locate the converted Audible files.
Step 5 Play Audible on Apple TV via iTunes Home Sharing
1) Launch iTunes, click “File” > “New” > “Playlist”, name it. Drag and drop the converted Audible MP3/M4A files to the new playlist.
2) Next, click “File” again, select “Home Sharing” > “Turn On Home Sharing” option.
3) Tap “Edit” > “Preferences” > “Sharing” button. Select all the Audible audiobooks that you want to play on Apple TV. iTunes library will be synced to the Apple TV.
4) Open your Apple TV, log in to iTunes Home Sharing. Click “Computers” > “Audiobooks” to stream Audible audiobooks to Apple TV.
Q1: Does Audible work on Apple TV?
Answer: Unfortunately, there is no Audible app on Apple TV. Audible is not supported by most smart TVs, with the exception of Amazon Fire TV. Because Audible Audiobooks and Amazon Fire TV are owned by Amazon Inc.
Q2: Can you listen to Audible on Apple Watch without phone?
Answer: Yes! The latest Audible app is supported by Apple Watch, so you can listen to Audible offline on Apple Watch without an iPhone.
Q3: Does Audible Audiobooks work on iPod device?
Answer: Generally, iPod Nano is compatible with Audible format 2, 3, and 4, while the iPod Shuffle can work well with the Audible format 2 and 3. If your downloaded Audible books are stored in Audible format 2/3/4, then you could put Audible books to iPod.
Download TunesBank Audible Converter on your Mac or PC: