How can you convert Spotify Music to M4A? This article will guide you how to convert Spotify songs, albums and playlist to M4A format with lossless audio quality, so that you could enjoy Spotify Music on any Apple device and player.
“I can’t put Spotify songs to my iPod Nano 5th as Spotify Music is not compatible with old iPod devices. Can I convert music from Spotify to M4A?”
Nowadays, we can enjoy music on various music platforms. We can build up a large collection of music and listen to them anytime. When it comes to the most popular platforms, most people think of Spotify first. Spotify Free users can stream ads-support Spotify songs online. If you are new to Spotify, then you can get Spotify Premium free for 1 month. If you upgrade to Premium plan ($9.99 per month), then you will be able to enjoy more features, such as no ads, downloading Spotify music, high quality, offline mode, etc. However, no one can transfer Spotify songs to Apple iPod devices and other MP3 players. Because all downloaded Spotify songs are encoded in Ogg Vorbis format with DRM lock. So why not convert Spotify Music to other formats for your devices?
MP3 and M4A are perfect for music because they are compatible with most music players and devices. We guide you how to convert Spotify Music to MP3 before. Today we are going to show you how to convert Spotify Music to M4A format so that you can enjoy Spotify Music on any Apple device and player! To convert Spotify to M4A files, you need to use a professional Spotify Music Converter. TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is here for you.
Tool Required: TunesBank Spotify to M4A Converter
TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is an two-in-one Spotify to M4A Converter and Spotify playlist to M4A Converter. Whether you are Spotify Free or Premium users, it lets you download Spotify Music without Premium subscription. What’s more, it has the ability to convert Spotify Music and playlist to M4A, MP3, WAV, FLAC format with zero quality loss. Amazingly, it is extremely fast to convert Spotify songs to M4A – 10X faster speed. Besides M4A format, it also supports MP3, FLAC and WAV format. After converting Spotify to M4A files, you are able to play Spotify Music on any Apple devices and player!
Highlights of TunesBank Spotify Music Converter:
- Download Spotify Music and playlists without premium.
- Easily convert Spotify Music to M4A, MP3, FLAC, WAV audios.
- Convert Spotify Music to M4A with lossless quality at 10X speed.
- Keep original ID3 tags of Spotify Music in output M4A files.
- Easy to use; Offers a simple and user-friendly interface.
- Play Spotify Music on iPod Nano/Shuffle/Classic/Touch/iOS.
Step-by-step: Convert Music from Spotify to M4A
TunesBank Spotify to M4A Converter is a desktop app, you can download this software on your Mac or Windows computer in advance. Then follow the detailed tutorial to convert Spotify Music to M4A format.
Step 1. Run TunesBank Spotify Music Converter
When you run the TunesBank Spotify Music Converter on desktop, you don’t need to run Spotify app at the same time, since TunesBank program is built-in Spotify Music web player.
Now you should click “Open the Spotify web player” , then click “LOG IN” to log in your Spotify account.
Step 2. Add Spotify Songs/Playlist to TunesBank
Drag and drop the Spotify songs or playlist to “+” icon, which you would like to convert to in the TunesBank window.
Step 3. Choose M4A as Output Format
After adding audio files, you can select M4A format in “Convert all files to:” option. Even better, TunesBank supports you to select different format for each song as needed.
Option Step: Adjust Output Quality of Spotify Music
TunesBank lets you get high-quality Spotify songs up to 320 Kbps. You can adjust the bitrate, sample rate by clicking the “Preference” from the menu bar.
Step 4. Start Converting Spotify Music to M4A
When finishing customization, simply press on “Convert” button to begin to convert Spotify Music and playlist to M4A files with lossless audio quality one by one, or click “Convert All” to begin batch conversion.
After conversion, click the “Finished” tab to find your converted Spotify files, and click “View Open File” to check the output audios.
Where Can You Play Converted Spotify M4A Files?
● For devices: You can listen to Spotify M4A songs on any Apple device, such as: iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, etc.
Tips: some Android devices and tablets can’t directly play M4A music with the built-in player. You can use a third-party M4A player to play the M4A audios.
● For players: iTunes, QuickTime Player, VLC Player, Google Play Music, the latest Windows Media Player, Poweramp Music Player, BlackPlayer, etc.
It’s easy to convert Spotify Music to M4A files by using TunesBank Spotify Music Converter. Only in 4 steps, you can get Spotify M4A files with high quality. After converting Spotify to M4A, you will be able to enjoy Spotify Music on iPod Nano, Shuffle, iTunes and more devices and players without restrictions. Why not have a try?
- How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3 Format
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Download Spotify Podcast without Premium
- Spotify Ripper – Rip Spotify Music to MP3
- How to Download Songs from Spotify for Free
- How to Remove DRM from Spotify Music
- How to Download Spotify Music to MP3 on Mac
- How to Block Ads on Spotify Music Songs
- How to Save All Your Favorite Songs Forever
- Download Spotify Music to MP3 Player
- How to Download Spotify Music to iPods
- How to Burn Spotify Music to CD
- How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to iTunes