This tutorial will guide you how to download music from Apple Music to Mac so that you can listen to the unlimited Apple Music songs on Mac and even you can transfer it to other devices.
“When I copied the downloaded Apple Music songs to my iPod nano, it showed an error. These downloaded Apple Music tracks don’t seem to exist on my Macbook. How can I download music from Apple Music to my MacBook as local files?”
Apple Music is the king of streaming music service. If you subscribe to Apple Music, you may be able to download Apple Music on Mac for offline listening. However, the downloaded Apple Music songs will not be saved as complete files on the local drive. In order to prevent users from saving downloaded Apple Music songs to their devices and then canceling their subscriptions, Apple has added Fairplay DRM to all songs in Apple Music. After canceling the subscription, all downloaded Apple Music tracks will be invalid.
If you want to save Apple Music songs to your Mac computer forever or transfer Apple Music songs from Mac to your portable device, then you will not miss this tutorial. In this tutorial, we are going to introduce you a professional tool – TunesBank Apple Music Converter, and guide you how to use it to download Apple Music songs as local files to your Mac, so that you can sync Apple Music to iPod for listening, or even transfer them to your MP3 player, PSP, Xbox, etc.
Best Apple Music Converter for Mac: TunesBank Apple Music Converter
TunesBank Apple Music Converter is an excellent desktop application for Mac and Windows. This all-in-one tool not only lets you download music from Apple Music to Mac computer at 5X faster speed, but also enables you to save Apple Music tracks as MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC files on Mac. In this way, you can permanently save your favorite Apple Music to your Mac computer without subscription, and you can even transfer them to non-Apple devices for enjoying whenever and wherever you like, or even add Apple Music to iMovie to make your own story!
Great Features of TunesBank Apple Music Converter:
- Download Apple Music songs on Mac without subscription.
- Download Apple Music to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC losslessly.
- Remain all ID3 tags and metadata in output M4A/MP3 files.
- Download iTunes Music, iTunes/Audible Audiobook on Mac.
- Extract audio from iTunes purchased videos, movies, TV shows.
- Burn Apple Music to CD; Save Apple Music to USB drive, SD card.
- Transfer Apple Music from Mac to any device for offline playback.
- 5X download speed on Mac; 10X download speed on Windows.
- Highly compatible with Mac/Windows OS and the latest Apple Music and iTunes.
Guide: How to Download Music from Apple Music on Mac
Follow the detailed guides to download Apple Music tracks on Mac with using TunesBank Apple Music Converter.
Step 1. Launch TunesBank Apple Music Converter on Mac
Click the “Download” button above, to get TunesBank Apple Music Converter installed on your Mac. When you launch the program, iTunes app or Apple Music app (MacOS 10.15 Catalina or later) will run with it.
Tips: If you want to download Apple Music to PC, please download and install the Windows version of TunesBank Apple Music Converter.
Step 2. Add Apple Music Tracks to TunesBank
Click the “Music” or “Playlist” in the left panel.
Then tick the check box to select the Apple Music you like you like, or you can select the whole playlist.
Step 3. Adjust Output Settings
Turn to the bottom of the interface, here you can adjust the output settings, including output quality, output format, output path, bit rate, sample rate, etc. Here we suggest you to select M4A or MP3 format for all the selected songs.
Step 4. Start Downloading Apple Music on Mac
Now it’s time to download songs from Apple Music to Mac, hit on the “Convert” button to start the process.
After that, all the Apple Music you selected in step 2 have been saved to local files on your Mac, you can go to “Finished” section to check the Apple Music MP3/M4A songs.
With the help of TunesBank Apple Music Converter, you can easily download songs and playlist from Apple Music on your Mac. Then you can get unprotected Apple Music tracks on your Mac computer, enjoy them with multiple media players and move them to your iPod nano, MP3 players, car players, Android, iPhone, etc.
- Apple Music Converter for Mac
- Burn Apple Music to CD
- How to Get Apple Music Free Forever
- 5 Ways to Play Apple Music in Car
- How to Put Apple Music on iPod Nano
- How to Remove DRM from Apple Music
- 4 Ways to Remove DRM from iTunes Music
- Offline Play Apple Music on MP3 Player
- How to Play Apple Music on Apple Watch without iPhone
- How to Convert iTunes M4P Music to MP3
- 10 Ways to Convert Audiobooks to MP3