To welcome the 2020 Christmas holiday, here we provide the best Spotify Music Converter to help you download popular Christmas songs from Spotify to MP3 for free.
Are you ready for all kinds of decorations to welcome the upcoming 2020 Christmas holiday? Christmas is one of the important festivals in most countries and regions. People will decorate houses with various lights, ribbons, bells, and holiday stickers, and cheerful Christmas songs can bring the Christmas atmosphere to every corner. You can find all kinds of traditional, popular Christmas songs in Spotify. Downloading popular Christmas music from Spotify is easy, but downloading popular Christmas songs from Spotify to MP3 is a bit tricky.
When you download songs from Spotify for offline listening, they are saved as encrypted OGG files instead of MP3 files. Spotify is a streaming music service, you are not allowed to download Spotify songs to MP3 directly, but you can find feasible solutions to get MP3 files from Spotify. Before that, we have listed 25 popular Christmas songs on Spotify, you can refer to this music list if you are looking for songs full of Christmas spirit. Read also: How to Download Spotify Music without Premium.
Here we provide you with 25 popular Christmas songs on Spotify
1. “All I Want for Christmas Is You” – Mariah Carey
2. “Last Christmas” – Wham!
3. “Santa Tell Me” – Ariana Grande
4. “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas” – Michael Bublé
5. “Mistletoe” – Justin Bieber
6. “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” – Andy Williams
7. “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree” – Brenda Lee
8. “Jingle Bell Rock” – Bobby Helms
9. “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” (1984) – Band Aid
10. “Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!” – Frank Sinatra (feat. B. Swanson Quartet)
11. “Happy Xmas (War Is Over)” – John Lennon & Yoko Ono
12. “White Christmas” – Bing Crosby, John Scott Trotter & His Orchestra, Ken Darby Singers
13. “Feliz Navidad” – José Feliciano
14. “Holly Jolly Christmas” – Michael Bublé
15. “Driving Home for Christmas” – Chris Rea
16. “The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You)” – Nat King Cole
17. “Wonderful Christmastime” – Paul McCartney
18. “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” – Sam Smith
19. “Blue Christmas” – Elvis Presley
20. “Underneath the Tree” – Kelly Clarkson
21. “Christmas Lights” – Coldplay
22. “A Holly Jolly Christmas” – Burl Ives
23. “Merry Christmas Everyone” – Shakin’ Stevens
24. “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town” – Michael Bublé
25. “Sleigh Ride” – The Ronettes
To download these popular Christmas songs to MP3 from Spotify, you need a proprietary Spotify to MP3 downloader. Even if you are a Spotify Free user, you can download Spotify songs to MP3 for free.
TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is designed to convert and download Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV at 5X speed with the original music quality and ID3 tag information kept. Using this program, you can burn Spotify songs to CD, upload Spotify music to OneDrive, keep Spotify music forever and so on. In this way, you can get all your favorite MP3 Christmas song files from Spotify.
Features of TunesBank Spotify Music Downloader:
- Download popular Christmas songs from Spotify for free.
- Download Spotify music with its original high quality.
- Convert Spotify songs to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV at 5x speed.
- Keep all ID3 tags in the download Spotify songs.
- Download Spotify songs, playlist, albums without Premium.
- Enjoy free update & technical support.
How to Download Popular Christmas Songs from Spotify to MP3
Step 1. Launch TunesBank Spotify Music Converter
First, install and launch TunesBank Spotify Music Converter on your computer. You will find that the Spotify app will also be automatically opened and log in with your Spotify account and password.
Step 2. Add Christmas Songs to the Converter
There are two ways to add Spotify Christmas songs to the converter: One is to directly drag and drop the Christmas tracks and playlists to the TunesBank page.
You can also right click on the playlist or songs, choose “Share” > “Copy Spotify URL” to copy the link, and then paste it into TunesBank’s search bar and click “Add File”. Thanks to the batch conversion feature, you can add all your favorite Christmas songs to the converter at once.
Step 3. Choose MP3 as Your Output Format
You are allowed to convert all the added Spotify songs to MP3, M4A, FLAC by selecting the output format option in the upper right corner. In this case, please choose MP3 as your output format.
Note: TunesBank allows you to specify the output format of the song. If you need to convert the song to another audio format instead of MP3, you can change it in the output format option next to the song.
Step 4. Download Christmas Songs from Spotify to MP3
Click the “Convert All” button at the bottom to start downloading all selected Christmas songs as MP3 files and retain the highest quality.
TunesBank is able to download and convert Spotify Christmas songs at 5X faster speed on Windows PC or Mac PC. Once done, you can go to “Finished” module to view these downloaded Christmas tracks.