This article introduces two easy way to download movies and TV shows from Amazon Prime to PC or Laptop to watch offline. You can download Amazon Prime videos on Windows 7/8/10/11 using Windows App or Amazon Prime Video Downloader.
Question: “Can I download movies from Amazon Prime to my Windows computer?”
The answer to the above question is YES! Amazon Prime Video is a great place where you can watch rich of hit movies, TV shows, originals, sporting events, live Channel, kid videos, including ‘Jackie Brown‘, ‘Nope‘, ‘The Rings of Power‘, ‘Inglourious Basterds‘, ‘The Boys‘, ‘Casino Royale‘, ‘Reacher‘, etc. Amazon Prime allows its subscribers to download movies and TV shows for offline viewing, but there are some restrictions when it comes to downloading Prime videos to your devices:
* Not all video titles are available to download.
* The download feature is only available on iOS, Android, Fire tablet, Windows 11/10, and macOS Big Sur.
* You can currently download a maximum of 15-25 videos on no more than four devices at one time.
* You can only access the downloaded video withing Prime app.
* Then downloaded videos will no longer be available to watch once your Amazon account is expired.
* The downloaded videos will last for 30 days, and no more than 48 hours once you start watching.
Compared with the official Amazon Prime Video app, a third-party Amazon Video Downloader is more flexible and convenient. It can download Amazon Prime videos to your PC, Mac in HD MP4 format for offline watching anytime, anywhere. In this article, we are going to introduce two proven ways to download Amazon Prime video to PC/Laptop from old Windows 7 to the latest Windows 11!
Amazon’s Prime Video App for Windows 10/11 lets you stream Prime Video content online or download Prime video content for offline viewing on your Windows computer. In this section, you will learn the regular way to download Amazon Prime video on PC or laptop.
○ A Windows 10/11.
○ A stable internet connection.
○ An Amazon Prime or Prime Video account.
○ An Amazon Prime Video App for Windows.
Preparation 1: How to Install the Amazon Prime Video App on Windows 11/10
Step 1. On your Window Click on the taskbar in the lower left corner and select the Microsoft Store.
Step 2. Search for the “Microsoft Store” in the search bar, and install the Prime Video for Windows app.
Step 3. Once the installation process is complete, click “Open” to launch the Amazon Prime Video app on your Windows.
Tips: You may also download and install Amazon Prime Video App as a Progressive Web App (PWA) using the Edge browser on Windows 11/10.
Preparation 2: How to Change the Download Quality on Amazon Prime App for Windows
Step 1. Open Amazon Prime Video app, and log in using your Amazon Prime or Prime Video subscription account.
Step 2. Click the “Gear” icon in the bottom left corner, under the “Download Quality” section, you can choose from “Always ask, Best, Better, Good or Data Saver”.
By the way, you may also change the storage location as needed.
How to Download Amazon Prime Videos to PC/Laptop?
Step 1. Launch Amazon Prime Video App on Windows 10 or 11, and log into your Prime Video account.
Step 2. Select a film or TV show that you want to download. You can also type the name in the search bar.
Step 3. Click “Download” button to start downloading Amazon video to PC.
Step 4. After the download is complete, you can tap “Downloads” in the left panel to find out the downloaded content.
If you want to download Prime videos to Windows 7/8/8.1 and save them on your computer permanently, you can turn to a powerful Amazon Prime Video Downloader. TunesBank Amazon Video Downloader is a smart yet professional tool you can’t miss. It enable users to quickly and efficiently download entire TV shows, movies, sports, originals from Amazon Prime to Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11, macOS locally. With a built-in browser, you can easily add any video content and download Amazon Prime Video to MP4 or MKV format with just a few clicks.
Additionally, it also supports HD video downloads from Amazon Prime, up to 1080p resolution, giving you the same high-quality viewing experience as the Prime Video app. Better yet, it will remain all subtitles and audio tracks while downloading Amazon Prime movies and shows.
The downloaded Prime videos will be saved permanently on your PC, Laptop or Mac, and you can watch them offline anytime! Besides, you can burn Amazon videos to DVD on Windows Media Player, transfer Prime videos USB drive, smartphone, tablet, SD card and more devices.
- Download any movies, shows from Amazon Prime.
- Download Amazon Prime videos to PC, Mac locally.
- Save Amazon Prime videos in MP4 or MKV format.
- Keep audio tracks and subtitles in multiple languages.
- Built-in browser, no Amazon Prime Video app needed.
- Save Amazon Prime videos on PC, Mac forever without expiration.
- Transfer Prime videos to other devices or players for offline watching.
- Fast, stable, clean interface, and supports batch download.
Detailed Tutorial: How to Download Amazon Prime Video to PC in MP4/MKV?
Here are detailed steps on how to download Amazon movies or TV shows to PC or Laptop using TunesBank Amazon Video Downloader. Please download and install the software on your computer before you start.
Step 1. Launch TunesBank Amazon Video Downloader
After installation, launch TunesBank Amazon Video Downloader on your Windows PC or laptop. Then log into your Amazon account and password to access its built-in browser.
Step 2. Search and Add Amazon Videos
Open Amazon Prime Video app or its website, copy the URL of movie or show you want. Then paste the video URL into the search box of the downloader.
This Amazon Prime Video Downloader also supports to search for video by name or keyword.
Step 3. Adjust Amazon Prime Video Settings
Before starting downloading Amazon videos to PC, you will need to set the video parameters. Click the “Setting” button at the upper right corner.
From where you can set the video format, video codecs, audio languages, or subtitle languages.
Step 4. Start Downloading Amazon Prime Movies and TV Shows to PC
Click the the “Download” button to start downloading movies or TV shows from Amazon Prime to Windows PC or laptop.
For TV shows, you need to select the desired seasons and set the audio track and subtitles, then tap “Download” to go on.
Step 5. Find Downloaded Prime Videos on PC
Once the download is completed, you can check the downloaded videos under “History” section.
- How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3 Format
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Download Spotify Podcast without Premium
- Spotify Ripper – Rip Spotify Music to MP3
- How to Download Songs from Spotify for Free
- How to Remove DRM from Spotify Music
- How to Download Spotify Music to MP3 on Mac
- How to Block Ads on Spotify Music Songs
- How to Save All Your Favorite Songs Forever
- Download Spotify Music to MP3 Player
- How to Download Spotify Music to iPods
- How to Burn Spotify Music to CD
- How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to iTunes